Nate Diaz unsure if he’ll fight at UFC 230.

Man, I love Nate, but his attitude sometimes gets in the way of getting more out of the UFC in terms of his career

Guy loses to Conor, and goes in hiding for a couple years because he thinks he should get a $10 mil fight. Now he's gift wrapped a top contender fight and bitches because he thinks the UFC is under promoting him.

Try winning some fights, build some momentum, and the UFC hype machine might get behind him a little more. Hard to promote a guy as a trash talker when he can't string together a coherent sentence. He's never been a big draw unless paired with McGregor, never will be.

How deez brothers bitches have a fans i have no clue. Nick best wins are Daley,Zaromskis,Old BJ, Evangelista....and younger nate well... deathroned casual`s king mcgreror,old gomi, and miller... I hope they never back, mma world is better without these two

you're in the minority with this opinion, that's for sure.

I thought he fought Conor at 230?

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg:large

Slh3nRY.jpg

69dac34ce24f6e6084f34d510f7aac96.jpg

Diaz will fight. He did exactly what he needed to be talked about. Walking out of the presser when Conor vs Khabib stole his thunder got the media buzzing. Then saying he wont fight has everyone talking. He is getting some love from TMZ etc. Great move by Nate

He's just talking shit to get everyone talkng about him. Looks like it worked.

Back