Nate Diaz says he FAKED falling down against Conor, wasn't hurt - LOL

Worked for Werdum.

ept_sports_mma_experts-812937213-1277611535.jpg

Its an old BJJ trick against non-BJJ fighters. Is normal.

For example:

10001329_medium.gif

Fedor doesn't even really hit him, doesn't drop him. instead Werdum dropped to his ass to bait Fedor into his guard and we all know how that ended.

2 of the 3 Conor knockdowns against Nate was Nate baiting.

^^^^ Ahh see I'm not he only one...

I did actually think there was a time or two he was trying to sucker Conor into his guard. Clearly not the time where he got hit by that big left though, he was flat out dropped that time

Sherdog predictably lapping this bullshit up. Just look at the knockdowns again.

For example:

10001329_medium.gif

Fedor doesn't even really hit him, doesn't drop him. instead Werdum dropped to his ass to bait Fedor into his guard and we all know how that ended.

2 of the 3 Conor knockdowns against Nate was Nate baiting.

^^^^ Ahh see I'm not he only one...
2 out 3 people think you're an oxygen thief.

You don't have to believe it. There's many examples.
You used an example of a fighter that is a sneak and routinely fucks about in the cage. Also, Fedor didn't clip werdum.

Nate got hit with shots that would rock any man alive. The diaz bros are P4P in their minds. Every knockdown is fake and they've never lost. But you are going to take his word for it...LAL.

You used an example of a fighter that is a sneak and routinely fucks about in the cage. Also, Fedor didn't clip werdum.

Nate got hit with shots that would rock any man alive. The diaz bros are P4P in their minds. Every knockdown is fake and they've never lost. But you are going to take his word for it...LAL.

I thought he baiting when I saw it live on ppv... one was a legit knock down, but the one where Nate's covering up and suddenly drops was a bait. I can't remember the other two.

I find it difficult to believe though I'd like to believe it.

I think at least one of those knockdowns was pretty surely legit, but I think Nate's story is plausible because Nick has done that in fights before.

I like Nate, but bull fucking shit. His eyes were screwy as shit in at least one of those knockdowns he suffered. I remember noticing this in the slow motion replay.

ive said this ever since the fight. nate doesnt move like a rocked fighter when he gets back up. one of the "falls" in particular looks very much like hes purposely sitting down. and i think that conor knew he wasnt rocked too or he would have actually tried to do some ground and pound. i feel like 99% of people who comment on conor vs nate 2 have never seen a fabricio werdum fight
Well, if you're getting lit up and rocked on the feet, you can either stand there and get KO'd, panic wrestle, or pull guard.

All of it is out of desperation, though, and none of it some master mind plan to lure in their opponent like people in this thread make it out to be.

giphy.gif

But it's hard to take the word from the guy who said that Big John and McGregor were in cahoots and "cheated to win the fight".

I believe him. The bruised face was fake too. I saw the corner apply makeup between rounds.

With this crap and his stupid 20 million dollar quote I've just about had it with him. He should be kissing Conor's ass. Go to Bellator and realize what you're really worth Nate

I believe it.

Or Conor's punches are so weak that even dropping somebody twice in a round can't stop them from fucking you up another 3 rounds after because they have no affect.

How is admitting to being stupid preferable to just admitting that the other guy was slightly better on that night?

I thought he baiting when I saw it live on ppv... one was a legit knock down, but the one where Nate's covering up and suddenly drops was a bait. I can't remember the other two.
The delusion is real. That left was straight down the pipe.

I dont care if it was for real or not. The fact is that they need the 3rd fight to settle it once and for all. Thats what matters. Nate came up with alot of excuses, he needs this 3rd fight to proove that the excuses are for real.

I believe it.

Or Conor's punches are so weak that even dropping somebody twice in a round can't stop them from fucking you up another 3 rounds after because they have no affect.

Exactly. Nate was "dropped" 3x and yet continues to fight normally to a 5 round decision against a striker with a "Touch of death" left hand that finishes everyone else. Plus Nate nearly destroyed Conor at the end of the 3rd and was saved by the bell... if Nate had 30 more seconds with Conor at the end of the 3rd Nate would have 2 wins.

So he purposely fell multiple times knowing it could affect the scoring and lose him the fight, then claimed he was robbed because hes "too real for this sport".

Seems legit.

Back