Nate Diaz says he FAKED falling down against Conor, wasn't hurt - LOL

I hate when fighters say stuff like this. Because you can't 100% prove or disprove it. You just have to have enough class and integrity not to do it (make that excuse). It's like a group of people visiting a person's house (a friend), while no one is looking, 1 person could take some money they see (let's assume no will know), but, I'd assume most of us wouldn't do that, even knowing there's 0% chance of getting caught, because it's just a wrong thing to do.

You can disprove it...its quite simple he wouldnt fall 3 damn times in 1 round when he realized Conor wouldnt follow through with the ground n pound. Nate is full of it

I think a lot of folk don't want to accept that the rematch wasn't a beatdown and prefer to look at it in black and white than actually consider Nate followed a bad gameplan. I still think Conor was gonna win either way but too many sensitive posters here

for my part, sitting down that many times obviously runs the risk of having points deducted, and is just another example of shitty diaz gameplanning, like, having no wrestling, not blocking leg kicks etc etc etc

Either lying (where my money is), or admitting to the stupidest gameplan in the history of gameplans.
His brother already holds that record:
UntidyFairDragon.gif

Let's play turtle and hope GSP gives me a leg or an ankle!

I think he got sat on all 3 occasions,i dont necessarily think he was crazy hurt,but he didnt pull a werdum,he got sat possibly because of a jacked up leg.

for my part, sitting down that many times obviously runs the risk of having points deducted, and is just another example of shitty diaz gameplanning, like, having no wrestling, not blocking leg kicks etc etc etc
I love the Diaz bros but they frustrate the hell out of me.

If it was fake why would he try and post himself against the fence to stop his fall?

nate-diaz-knockdown-tactic.jpg

You can disprove it...its quite simple he wouldnt fall 3 damn times in 1 round when he realized Conor wouldnt follow through with the ground n pound. Nate is full of it

nah m8, once in round 1 and twice in round 2. dont have a clue what yr talking about do you

so yeah nate gets "knocked down" twice in round two and mysteriously beats the shit out of conor at the end of the round. like magic. then, after establishing that conor wont follow him to the ground, for the entire rest of the fight he manages somehow to not get knocked down anymore for 15 minutes, after being "dropped" 3 times, and he somehow has become invincible to conors magic power

lol

Nates face looked like the ultra rare steak that Anthony Petis ate....Bloody as shit!

Conor = Panic Wrestling
Nate = Panic Guard

Hmmmn Panic Guard or they are hoping people will jump in their guard. Like Verdum baited Fedor he wasn't legit concussed. And yeah Nick talked about how they would rather fall down than risk taking another punch. Either way the judges view it as a knockdown so strategically it's not very smart. But the Diaz bros don't care about the judges opinion at all.

I love the Diaz bros but they frustrate the hell out of me.

i know that feel

i just tell myself that nick probably did quite well from the gsp and anderson fights, and nate has done well from his conor ones. all thats left after that is the fact that they have been in some astonishingly entertaining fights.

Its an old BJJ trick against non-BJJ fighters. Is normal.

Nate Diaz actually won that fight. He just faked losing.

{<diva}

Thats what I thought. Good to hear the truth finally come out.

Don't need a mediocre fighter to say it to know that

Diaz bros have both done this in their fights, Nick talks about it in interviews. If he gets hit instead of going back into another shot he can just fall back and invite the guy to jump into his guard because he is good off his back.

Schaub is not good enough to be mediocre.

Maybe one of those he could have stayed on his feet and was baiting Conor. Also the way Nick described it, he was saying it can be safer to fall because of their jiu-jitsu and not risk more damage standing.

Back