Nate Diaz says he FAKED falling down against Conor, wasn't hurt - LOL

He got knocked down, I dont think he faked that. But by no means was Diaz hurt, those knocked downs didnt really phase him cause he got right back up

Ill be damned... even Brandon Scab is right about something MMA related once in a while

I think Nate is one of those delusional liars who lie, whine and cry so much and want others to believe his lies so bad he starts to affect his own reality and actually believe his own nonsense. He seems to really think he is as entitled to all the money and fame as he makes himself out to be.

Dude's supposed to be some alpha gangster but all he seems to have done for the greater part of his career is beg and whine and moan and cry and lately beg some more. Must be a tough job being a fan of Nate especially these days when he's turned to a full whiner beta.

You know what? Conor fake tapped too. Even worse: he did not tap at all. He was striking Nate's arm and Nate couldn't take more so he released the choke.

Everybody was just too confused to realize Conor had won the fight by TKO (punch to the arm). Conor being a true gentleman, gave the illusion to Diaz so he could get millions in an easy rematch.

You thought it was Nate who was working for a 3rd fight? It was Conor who fake tapped to make it happen. He knew he would easily win the rematch and set up a multi-million rubber match.

Conor Bless.

That's how Nate and his fans sound when they spread their "fake knockdowns" narrative...

Doesn't matter. Those knockdowns, fake or not, did nothing to help Diaz and contributed to him losing the decision. It's either her got legit knocked down, or his gameplan failed.

Can
Can't say I blame them. The prospect of getting ktfo in front of everyone is much more worrying than losing a decision.
Besides Thompson for Nate and a Doctor Stoppage for Nick against KJ. Also Nick got Tko'd by Jeremy Jackson when he was very green. The point is Diaz bros both have adamantium chins or close to it. Daley vs Diaz come to mind.

Can

Besides Thompson for Nate and a Doctor Stoppage for Nick against KJ. Also Nick got Tko'd by Jeremy Jackson when he wasvery green. The point is Diaz bros both have adamantium chins.

Good for them. Pretend I said tko instead. Nothing you told me is new information to me

I believe him. Look at how Connor hold's his legs to know if he's really dazed.

Good for them. Pretend I said tko instead. Nothing you told me is new information to me
Ehh so what's your point I lost track. Conor is a better fighter than both currently. Is that what you want to hear. Because I don't nuthug Conor but I recognize greatness and the Alvarez fight was Silva-esque in the way he made a great fighter look like he had no business being in the cage.

Even if this is true, nobody would care and he should never say it. Makes him look stupid.

I think Nate is one of those delusional liars who lie, whine and cry so much and want others to believe his lies so bad he starts to affect his own reality and actually believe his own nonsense. He seems to really think he is as entitled to all the money and fame as he makes himself out to be.

Dude's supposed to be some alpha gangster but all he seems to have done for the greater part of his career is beg and whine and moan and cry and lately beg some more. Must be a tough job being a fan of Nate especially these days when he's turned to a full whiner beta.

And yet, he beat your daddy. Sad.

Yeah, Eddie Alvarez outdid Nate by faking the same thing 5 times instead of 3...

Ehh so what's your point I lost track. Conor is a better fighter than both currently. Is that what you want to hear. Because I don't nuthug Conor but I recognize greatness and the Alvarez fight was Silva-esque in the way he made a great fighter look like he had no business being in the cage.

Wtf? What are talking about? Read my original post in this thread again or leave me alone with this random bullshit

Exactly. Nate was "dropped" 3x and yet continues to fight normally to a 5 round decision against a striker with a "Touch of death" left hand that finishes everyone else. Plus Nate nearly destroyed Conor at the end of the 3rd and was saved by the bell... if Nate had 30 more seconds with Conor at the end of the 3rd Nate would have 2 wins.

And if coach would have put me in the game we'd have taken State. Not a doubt in my mind.

ive said this ever since the fight. nate doesnt move like a rocked fighter when he gets back up. one of the "falls" in particular looks very much like hes purposely sitting down. and i think that conor knew he wasnt rocked too or he would have actually tried to do some ground and pound. i feel like 99% of people who comment on conor vs nate 2 have never seen a fabricio werdum fight
Werdum, and Big Nog, too.

Hard to beleive. There is always something "wrong" when the Diaz brothers lose.

Im a Conor fan, but Diaz deserves a 3rd match to prove his excuses was real. Similiar to Conors "inefficient with my energy" excuse. They need the trilogy to settle their differences.

Back