Nate Diaz Returns vs. Dustin Poirier Set For UFC 230 in NYC

Who Wins?

• Total voters
If Conor wins against Khabib, Nate would never get another fight with Conor. There would be no reason for Conor to fight Nate. And there is no way in hell he is jumping the line at LW for a title shot. This was the only fight that made sense for Nate. He needs to chill with the money demands and just go in there and prove himself.

Man if they book conor vs Khabib for ufc 230..holy shit.
It's possible NY worked a deal for a slap on the wrist in exchange for a Conor fight, but I have a hard time seeing the UFC put its two biggest stars on the same card. Nate is the second biggest active needle mover outside Conor and can probably pull near 400k PPV's. Will be interesting to see if they make it a five rounder or headliner. I, a firm believer that many order PPV's based on what the headlining act says on the PPV description, and putting fights like Nunes vs Tate over Brock, or MM over Conor, has really hurt them in the past.

Nate Michael Johnson's Poyay.
He doesnt have the hand speed for that. He could Korean Zombie him tho, wear him down with volume and pressure. Poirier is really good at range and excellent in the pocket now but I think he is still very hittable moving backward. Nate will need to turn back from his outfighting vs MJ & Conor and do his best Nick Diaz pressure game impression.

Word on the street is that Nurmagomedov-McGregor will headline UFC 229 in October (in Vegas).

If so, very curious to know what the UFC 230 main event will be over Diaz-Poirier. Maybe the Cormier fight.
Why not just book it for ufc 230? It would be Fucking massive card. We'll see.

Diaz matches up quite well with Poirer. That fight will be off the hook if it actually happens

Wow I really didn’t see that coming. That fight is a present to fans

25qsu9l.jpg

209 at MSG! Whoop his ass Nate let him tire himself then lay the volume on him

This fight is Epic btw.
Book Alveraz vs Lee while your at it.

UFC is hoping for Conor to beat Khabib and Nate to beat Dustin so that they can finally set up a trilogy fight and that too for the title. $$$ everywhere.

lol so much for all those claims of Khabib ducking Conor for Dustin. Dustin's tweet was completely unrelated.

On a side note, WHY?! Why is this the fight Nate says yes to? It's not an easy fight for him. It's winnable but not easy. Whatever, I'm down.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Back