Nate Diaz Returns vs. Dustin Poirier Set For UFC 230 in NYC

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Is McGregor/Khabib headlining?

Probably a fight made so they can pull either Diaz or Diaz from the fight when Khabib pulls out his fight due to injury.

It does not matter if he doesn't knock people stiff. He still can use his hands to win and more than just a decision.
You mean like a sub? That thing I said in my post? The post that you clearly didn't read? But hey thanks for the pointless addition to the conversation.

Let me say this again for you. It it very unlikely that Dustin is getting finished by strikes. A sub is possible. A decision is likely for a 3 rounder.

Did I say anything to upset you this time kid or are we done here?

Last edited:
methinks this will look much like nick vs conduit, except conduit has (had) better footwork and a better chin..

so this pretty much guarantees the ufc is trying to make conor vs Khabib to headline this card. poirier vs Nate on the card in case conor or Khabib gets hurt

Nate vs Ferguson made more sense. But this is more winnable for Nate since Tony is just a better version of Nate. Iron Mexican chin, insane cardio, high level jitsu added on top of an incredibly unorthodox style and a strong wrestling background.

It would be a great win but beating one guy while everyone else is racking up many wins over the last couple years?

you are late to the party bro it was announced yesterday, have you lived under the rock?

Poirier's chin is still his biggest issue and Diaz isn't a power puncher. And Poirier has wrestling. And he's improving from fight to fight. And Diaz is coming off the biggest layoff of his career, and took huge damage in his last two fights. I think he'll take this.

Nate wins because Poirer is the favorite and Nate will mind fuck us again with a dominant performance.

Nate via black t-shirt.

Its time to go so... its time to go.

Is McGregor/Khabib headlining?

Probably a fight made so they can pull either Diaz or Diaz from the fight when Khabib pulls out his fight due to injury.
Yea it would be better if this fight was on the same card

Poirier will be on the Helwani show today. I'm sure he'll try to clear things up.

Getting ready to make a thread.

I want Dustin to win just so we don’t have to see McGregor-Diaz 3. I don’t know how anyone is interested in that fight when there’s so many better options.

Picked Poirier to win but I change my mind. I think Diaz will get in his head take a lot of shots early than come back and overwhelm Poirier.

LW is easily the most exciting division in MMA right now.

Conor
Khabib
Tony
Kevin Lee
Porier
Nate
Possibly GSP even if there is any truth to that 3 weight class champ thing.

That's not even counting the exciting fighters like Gaethje and Eddie.

All top dogs all good fights.

Back