Media Nate Diaz posts "it's time" hours after Dana made UFC 300 fight announcements

UFC is dying.

We are clinging on to the journeyman of yesteryear like they are still* somehow relevant.

* using "still" loosely, I don't know if Nate was ever relevant?

UFC is dying.

We are clinging on to the journeyman of yesteryear like they are still* somehow relevant.

* using "still" loosely, I don't know if Nate was ever relevant?

It's the boxing model. As the promoters start aging they get tired of putting in the work to build up new talent so they just start killing every last dime out of the names they already have built up.

I’m sure the casuals would eat it up. But would be pretty yawn worthy to me if it ends up being Conor vs Nate 3 as the big main event for 300

I wouldn't be surprised as it sounds like that's been his plan for a while. He will get his ass kicked pretty badly at this point in their careers.
same i never actually thought conor would come back and he was using the show to market himself and his other things. seemed that way from the start its just gone on so long now lol

It's the boxing model. As the promoters start aging they get tired of putting in the work to build up new talent so they just start killing every last dime out of the names they already have built up.
But the UFC is a company with numerous employees, including the young and fresh. Effort can't be the issue here.

But the UFC is a company with numerous employees, including the young and fresh. Effort can't be the issue here.
They're part of a publicly traded company. Nothing matters to them except this quarter's results. We want maximum profit and we want it yesterday. Recycling established names is the easiest way to do it.

if nate vs conor is the main event, i'm going to laugh pretty hard.

Unless it's nick vs nate then I don't want to see either of their old slow arses inside a cage ever again

I'd rather have this than Conor vs Chandler.

Only fight that interests me involving Nate is Nick Diaz, build up will be like that movie Warrior, focusing on how brothers love have gone wrong cause of blah blah blah. It will sell very well don't we want to see this not the lovey dovey shit.

Nate's replacing Bruce Buffer? <Eek2.0>
Nate standing kinda near the cage door, not in the center of the octagon: "Bitch, its time""

Throws up gang signs and walks out throwing water bottles

I wouldn't mind that. lol at all the people turning their nose up at the idea.
<36>

No one wants to see that bum fight. Conor already gave him his one lifeline and he milked it dry. But that well has long gone dried up . Plus Dana has stated many times that Conor is fighting Chandler when he returns

Yeah, all the washed fighters fighting really gets me so excited, NOT!!
They can take those wolf tickets and shove them straight up their greedy tight little booty holes.
Oh shut your mouth Mr. Negativity Nancy

Lol

You made me spit coffee with that one.

I could see it in my mind instantly.
"And in this corner we have this straight bitch, I could've choked out but he was ducking me..."

"It's thhhhhhhiiiiiiiimmmmeeee!"

Back