Nate Diaz looking in phenomenal shape leading up to UFC 241

No one can stop him. Kangaroo Nate for the belt in 2019.
ripped-kangaroo-dead.jpg
Lmao. I do see the resemblance and I'm a Diaz nutthugger

What? Instead of trying to make any sense of that incoherent babble I’ll try again. I’ll make it short for you, so maybe you’ll get it.

Nate was not ”skinny fat” before they fought. He didn’t change much after they fought.

Therefore your earlier post, which implied Nate started some kind of bodybuilding routine just to look more muscular because Conor verbally bullied him, is bullshit and straight up lies.

<BC1>
LOL. Was he skinny fat for the fight? Did he lift weights more during the time for the rematch? Wonder why MMA media had articles regarding Nate Diaz being substantially larger for their rematch? You forgot all this that went on during the buildup towards their fight. Don't quote me anymore. I am done with your silly shit.

He’s going to box Pettis’s ears off. Not sure how Pettis earned this fight but whatever.

By knocking the best striker at welter weight spark out and always putting on a great fight.

I love this match up, especially at 170, excellent fight

I didn't even say "Nate won" or something, it's not about the W or L.
You say "I just calls em as I sees em" and "I just serve it straight" so I'm asking you; Did he get "mollywhopped" by Kim? Yer or no?
The answer is no - LOL- but you're splitting hairs of a generalized statement .

He’s going to box Pettis’s ears off. Not sure how Pettis earned this fight but whatever.
Lmao how did Nate earn this fight with Pettis? Been inactive for 3 years, coming off a loss. While Pettis has been active fighting the best.

Can't wait to see Pettis KO Nate and watch these forums go up in flames.

The answer is no - LOL- but you're splitting hairs of a generalized statement .
Not splitting hairs at all. I'm pointing out that, like many others, you want Nate to look bad so you blow out of proportion his losses. (you subtly even played the "I'm a fan" card)

It's like I said earlier, you people turn into fiction writers when it's about the Diaz brothers (always in a negative manner of course) and that has been happening on sherdog for at least 9 years now, along with a lot of harassement towards anyone who dares to like those two devils ("devils" according to the UFC and most of sherdog). That's why most fans are anywhere but in these forums.

On the flip side, if a user dared to make positive "generalized statements" about the Diaz brothers, you people would go bananas.

Edit: Here. Look at this bozo:
Lmao how did Nate earn this fight with Pettis? Been inactive for 3 years, coming off a loss. While Pettis has been active fighting the best.

Can't wait to see Pettis KO Nate and watch these forums go up in flames.
Talking about inactivity as if it's relevant and not providing context about it.
"a loss" with no context. Do I really need to refresh your memories about the second fight vs Conor?
"Pettis fighting the best". Well, I didn't know the ones Nate fought were cans. UFC provides cans, gotcha.

Using his old account to look legit. SMH

Last edited:
Not splitting hairs at all. I'm pointing out that, like many others, you want Nate to look bad so you blow out of proportion his losses. (you subtly even played the "I'm a fan" card)

It's like I said earlier, you people turn into fiction writers when it's about the Diaz brothers (always in a negative manner of course) and that has been happening on sherdog for at least 9 years now, along with a lot of harassement towards anyone who dares to like those two devils ("devils" according to the UFC and most of sherdog). That's why most fans are anywhere but in these forums.

On the flip side, if a user dared to make positive "generalized statements" about the Diaz brothers, you people would go bananas.

Edit: Here. Look at this bozo:

Talking about inactivity as if it's relevant and not providing context about it.
"a loss" with no context. Do I really need to refresh your memories about the second fight vs Conor?
"Pettis fighting the best". Well, I didn't know the ones Nate fought were cans. UFC provides cans, gotcha.

Using his old account to look legit. SMH
" bozo" huh????
I'm a fan card ?????
I said I like nate.
Reading comprehension.
Try and smarten up .
As long as you're getting sensitive and started the insulting, I can see where this is going.
My initial post is nothing but the truth you fucking imbecile.
I serve it straight. Deal with it and your " fiction billshit" whatever you and that little pea brain is talking about.
I also never said anything about Nick- although, lol - hes no prize either.

Oh- josh Thomson wants his bucket back but Nate can keep the towel( lol- that's his). He was nice enough to let big brother ,girly shields and disappointment Gilbert to collect nates bloody remains on canvas where the ambulance was waiting in the bowels of arena to drive it to ambulance AFTER ANOTHER MOLLYWHOPPING.

Lick your wounds, kid.... and be careful who you insult. It's a fight forum but I have no problems taking off my gloves for light work like you.

LMAO

" bozo" huh????
I'm a fan card ?????
I said I like nate.
Reading comprehension.
Try and smarten up .
As long as you're getting sensitive and started the insulting, I can see where this is going.
My initial post is nothing but the truth you fucking imbecile.
I serve it straight. Deal with it and your " fiction billshit" whatever you and that little pea brain is talking about.
I also never said anything about Nick- although, lol - hes no prize either.

Oh- josh Thomson wants his bucket back but Nate can keep the towel( lol- that's his). He was nice enough to let big brother ,girly shields and disappointment Gilbert to collect nates bloody remains on canvas where the ambulance was waiting in the bowels of arena to drive it to ambulance AFTER ANOTHER MOLLYWHOPPING.

Lick your wounds, kid.... and be careful who you insult. It's a fight forum but I have no problems taking off my gloves for light work like you.

LMAO
lol Reread my post dummy. I never called you a bozo unless the other user was your alt. account. But it's ok because you only exposed yourself further.

Lied your butt off, back tracked, exposed yourself, projected and , overall, looked like an idiot.

But, hey! Good thing you "like Nate". Who knows what you would say if you hated the guy.<Lmaoo>

so-youre-telling-me-theres-still-a-chance-memes-com-16169786.png

so this Showtime vs Nate really going to happen? Nate won't duck at the last minute?

Nate start working seriously hard on himself from the johnson fight, he looks really good in that fight.

So uh

Not saying it'll happen but

What if Nate gets caught for PEDs?

Lots of nuts, avocados, vegan protein powder, coconut oil, etc. Not optimal for keto, though. Is that what he's doing? I thought the Diaz boys were pescaterians? Including eggs and/or fish would definitely help.
yeah, if they were ever pure vegan they definitely drifted into a pescaterian diet at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back