Nate Diaz looking in phenomenal shape leading up to UFC 241

Not saying he is on steroids but vegans can go on it. It's hilarious how Mcgregor made fun of his skinny fat body and he started curling and lifting weights.

Diaz bros always show up in great shape

Nate would have pieced up Poirier in my opinion, just a tough matchup stylistically for him

Diaz vs Pettis should be headlining a PPV as a 5 rounder

Guarantee it would comfortably outsell fights like Holloway vs Poirier

^ 100% agree. This should be a headliner fight for sure.

boxing-kangaroo-vector-8617004.jpg

Might be his last fight in the UFC and it's not his fault. He understands his value.

Not saying he is on steroids but vegans can go on it. It's hilarious how Mcgregor made fun of his skinny fat body and he started curling and lifting weights.
Just to make you look stupid, here’s ”skinny fat body” Nate Diaz in 2012. That’s four years before the McGregor fight.

036_Nate_Diaz.1336167687.jpg

Here is a picture of Nate before his fight with Michael Johnson, 2015.

K3WAfTF.png

Just to make you look stupid, here’s ”skinny fat body” Nate Diaz in 2012. That’s four years before the McGregor fight.

036_Nate_Diaz.1336167687.jpg

Here is a picture of Nate before his fight with Michael Johnson, 2015.

K3WAfTF.png
Are you stupid? Did you watch their exchanges leading up to the fight? The whole I am eating steak bit? Where did everyone is on steroids come on? You forgot all those skinny fat gazelle comments?
You don't remember this on short notice? You don't remember the training footage for the second fight where he is curling and doing dumbbell presses?
usa-today-9157666.0.jpg

He’s going to box Pettis’s ears off. Not sure how Pettis earned this fight but whatever.
You might be right ( prediction) but lol and wtf - guy hasnt fought in 3 years and outside kissing sisters with conor(1-1) has been mollywhopped by every top 155er thst he had faced at the time in facing them.
Lol. For your sake, I really hope Nate shows up a bad mofo with seemingly some decent weight that may have filled out his frame.
" earn "- good one.

Back