Nate Diaz looking in phenomenal shape leading up to UFC 241

The last time he was in this shape was for the Michael Johnson fight and that was one of his best performances!

Are you stupid? Did you watch their exchanges leading up to the fight? The whole I am eating steak bit? Where did everyone is on steroids come on? You forgot all those skinny fat gazelle comments?
You don't remember this on short notice? You don't remember the training footage for the second fight where he is curling and doing dumbbell presses?
usa-today-9157666.0.jpg

What? Instead of trying to make any sense of that incoherent babble I’ll try again. I’ll make it short for you, so maybe you’ll get it.

Nate was not ”skinny fat” before they fought. He didn’t change much after they fought.

Therefore your earlier post, which implied Nate started some kind of bodybuilding routine just to look more muscular because Conor verbally bullied him, is bullshit and straight up lies.

<BC1>

You might be right ( prediction) but lol and wtf - guy hasnt fought in 3 years and outside kissing sisters with conor(1-1) has been mollywhopped by every top 155er thst he had faced at the time in facing them.
Lol. For your sake, I really hope Nate shows up a bad mofo with seemingly some decent weight that may have filled out his frame.
" earn "- good one.
Not by Kim. He lost (U. decision) but he was getting the upper hand in round 3. Why the hyperbole?
I'll give you the Rory fight because you people will even go crazy with humping. It's no surprise you're screaming "murder" for three suplex and the following decision.

A reminder, he only fought in WW back then because he didn't want to cut weight for the money the UFC offered.

Pettis will fuck him up.

Nate Diaz ain't shit...

War nate! Hope he hits a prime at 170.. he's not that old for his frame..

A fools hope but entertaining fighter..

Not convinced Nate beats Poirier anymore, his boxing took a serious leap in the Holloway fight and that's where Nate would beat him.

I thought Holloway had his number and he shut me up

Nate smokes Pettis at this point though, too much pressure, volume and damage, it won't even be close

Not by Kim. He lost (U. decision) but he was getting the upper hand in round 3. Why the hyperbole?
I'll give you the Rory fight because you people will even go crazy with humping. It's no surprise you're screaming "murder" for three suplex and the following decision.

A reminder, he only fought in WW back then because he didn't want to cut weight for the money the UFC offered.
Lol- I must be missing something cause outside Conor win( which was at 170) , what has Nate Diaz accomplished as a mmartist??
We're talking about a good/very good fighter ( lol- certainly not elite ) who's gotten flat out handled in every big spot hes been in. An upset over Conor and him continuing to flick the bird in mid-fight has made this gentleman thee most overpaid and overrated ( combo of 2) in the history of combat sports.

I just calls em as I sees em and I actually like Nate.

Diaz bros are by far the most overrated here.

Nate hasn’t fought in 3 years and gets treated like he’s a top 5 draw in ufc history.

Newsflash, he’s only ever headlined 2 ppvs in his career and he was the b side at the height of conormania.

Nate isn’t half the draw he thinks he is and is also a very inactive fighter. Before the conor series he was fighting once a year.

Lol- I must be missing something cause outside Conor win( which was at 170) , what has Nate Diaz accomplished as a mmartist??
We're talking about a good/very good fighter ( lol- certainly not elite ) who's gotten flat out handled in every big spot hes been in. An upset over Conor and him continuing to flick the bird in mid-fight has made this gentleman thee most overpaid and overrated ( combo of 2) in the history of combat sports.

I just calls em as I sees em and I actually like Nate.
So Kim "mollywhopped" him? Or is it that now Kim wasn't that good so you weren't talking about that fight?

And then we have this guy:

Nate hasn’t fought in 3 years and gets treated like he’s a top 5 draw in ufc history.

Newsflash, he’s only ever headlined 2 ppvs in his career and he was the b side at the height of conormania.

Nate isn’t half the draw he thinks he is and is also a very inactive fighter. Before the conor series he was fighting once a year.

When it's a Diaz thread people here turn into fiction writers.

So Kim "mollywhopped" him? Or is it that now Kim wasn't that good so you weren't talking about that fight?

And then we have this guy:

When it's a Diaz thread people here turn into fiction writers.
So let me get this straight - I just serve it straight ( that said, to be fair, it's an opinion).... and you come back with one fight on that stage ( where I believe he lost anyway).
I mean let's be fair and really take a hard look at this mans ledger.
Maybe Nate comes back ( still young , what 32,33, 34 ?) and is a monster at 170----" maybe" being operative word and if that does happen, fair opinions will be made. Itll take more than a win over Pettis but itll be a nice start.

So let me get this straight - I just serve it straight ( that said, to be fair, it's an opinion).... and you come back with one fight on that stage ( where I believe he lost anyway).
I mean let's be fair and really take a hard look at this mans ledger.
Maybe Nate comes back ( still young , what 32,33, 34 ?) and is a monster at 170----" maybe" being operative word and if that does happen, fair opinions will be made. Itll take more than a win over Pettis but itll be a nice start.
I didn't even say "Nate won" or something, it's not about the W or L.
You say "I just calls em as I sees em" and "I just serve it straight" so I'm asking you; Did he get "mollywhopped" by Kim? Yer or no?

before the conor fight he has 24 ufc fights if you count the 3 from the tuf show

fought 5 times in 07, 4 times in 2011 3 times in 09 and 10

hes also 2nd most "of the night bonuses"

his stock "draw" is much higher after the 2 conor fights b/c he was able to get the upset in the first fight if he beats pettis it will also boost it further

Almost 3 years now and people still talk about him as if he just fought. Crazy isnt it? People tall as if hes not a draw but look at us talking about him as if hes even ever been relevant

Even I, with my truthful username, can’t hate on the man. Anything nate Diaz turns into pages and pages here.

Then again though it is sherdog and we are not the regular folk. We are the hardcores not the casuals.

Will be interesting to see the numbers doe

Lots of nuts, avocados, vegan protein powder, coconut oil, etc. Not optimal for keto, though. Is that what he's doing? I thought the Diaz boys were pescaterians? Including eggs and/or fish would definitely help.
(Timestamped)

hard fight for Nate, if we assume that he does fight.. Pettis is getting back in that old form he had, but he can definately lose against a pressure fighter, like Nate.

hope it happens and I hope that Nate roughs him up and gets Masvidal or Hobbie next

Back