Media Nate Diaz goes off on social media influencer

Lucky they haven’t crossed a Sherbro.
A Sherbro wouldn't be asking questions , he'd tell Nate the outcome of the fight. Then later on he'd be seen chasing 10 -15 Diaz boys down the stadium terminal like he's herding sheep.

A Sherbro wouldn't be asking questions , he'd tell Nate the outcome of the fight. Then later on he'd be seen chasing 10 -15 Diaz boys down the stadium terminal like he's herding sheep.

Not only would a Sherbro like myself tell Nate the outcome, I’d demonstrate it.

<bringit>

Doubt it with them big ass gloves.
I dunno, these boys be atLeast 10 years younger. Who knows??

Surely nick wants to avenge Nate’s loss to one off the Paul brothers.

It may not result well.

Jake couldn't even finish an old, washed Nate. Prime Nick would probably beat Jake in boxing and would definitely destroy him in MMA.
Agreed, but is Nick involved in this? Not sure if I missed something since I skimmed the details.

That chase vid looked fake af. Fuckin blair witch project over here
If the guy just didn't say anything I maybe could have bought it. I watched it w the sound off at first.

But dude was like "get Masvidal on the phone" and I was like man wtf is this bullshit. Then the whole thing seemed fake to me after that

Yeah, no, they need to put all these pank dudes on a boat and send them to Columbia. Fake gay ass shit.

It seems like this little cuck "influencer" hooked up with Masvidal to troll Nate, not even a good troll.

Nate is right though, I have seen tougher girls than this bitch.
Masvidal will shack up with any relevant influencer or e-celeb to get more attention. Remember how he was buddy buddy with Jake Paul on the come up but now despises him?

Nate looks broken. His Cet must be pretty strong already. He should retire after getting knocked out.
Anyone really thinks, he can win? Lol

Father Time caught up to Nate. Never considered Nick or Nate to be a can.
Either Paul Should be able to sleep Nate - at least they aren't little punks scared to face him while talking $hit.
Jake Paul actually is a decent fighter nowadays.

This is the world we live in now, where people like this can be rich and famous (google him, its insane) while people with actual talent and the ability to actually entertain you get nothing. As cool and hip as Dana White is crazy to think this goofy ass kid could even get put in front of a mic in the first place.

Back