Media Nate Diaz goes off on social media influencer

CANNOT wait for one of these punks to really get dealt with the right way for all the trolling and disrespect.

Hilarious. High tails it out of there like a coward after shit talking.

These goofy internet fucks need their chin checked to come back to reality.

that's kinda lame though that his boys are chasing after some nerd who is a wet 150 lbs. wtf.
he stepped up to me, I woudn't run. If he is dumb enough to attack some nerd like that, he deserves all the lawsuits that are coming his way.
Plus all they're going to do is volume strike you when they catch you anyways. It's not like it's Shane carwin chasing you <{natewhut}>

• Haha
Reactions: HHJ
The Ariel-esque N3on shit-stirrer playing nice before turning asswipe.

Nate sounding tired, stoned, and retarded in his response.
That neostinko was dead nuts Aeriel-ing.
Personally gave Nate got the nod for his comebacks - said with composure.

Jake Paul actually is a decent fighter nowadays.
Decent, yes, it's bothersome he won't step to real competition. He's got the genetics but continues to lack the balls to fight a serious fighter in a serious fight.

Jake talks the talk but has yet to walk the walk.​

Honestly Nate and his team acting like that is pretty pathetic. They are grown ass men, not high school kids.

that's kinda lame though that his boys are chasing after some nerd who is a wet 150 lbs. wtf.
he stepped up to me, I woudn't run. If he is dumb enough to attack some nerd like that, he deserves all the lawsuits that are coming his way.

150??

He looks more like 120lbs soaking wet, and I'm not even kidding.

Why even give him the time of day? He's obviously using you for publicity

I dunno, these boys be atLeast 10 years younger. Who knows??

Surely nick wants to avenge Nate’s loss to one off the Paul brothers.

It may not result well.
I hope not there both way past there primes.

I get that they the Diaz bros want to make money but I don’t like it.

What can be seen on display in this clip is that Nate is a real man in comparison to this weak little fool. Instinctually everyone feels this way no matter if you like Nate or not.

Nate shouldn't get baited like that. He probably made the kid a chunk of cash.

Back