NATE DIAZ fined 50k

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NSAC gotta get their holiday bonus somehow. This is why UFC shouldve never tried to operate as a legitimate sports organization . They shouldve masqueraded as being some entertainment company to avoid all these fines and code of conducts.

Last edited:
51st Fine and you get 10% off and a NSAC T-shirt

EDIT.. his original Title was Nate Diaz fined 50th

What did Jake Shields get fined?

Dude "threw" a scolding cup of coffee. He should be fined for throwing coffee and fined more for his attempt at throwing.

What did Jake Shields get fined?

Dude "threw" a scolding cup of coffee. He should be fined for throwing coffee and fined more for his attempt at throwing.

and tryna steal a Laptop

I know how the fighters must feel right now as I anxiously wait for the results of my Final Exams.

B00m and just like that I lost 20% of my money.

Lol at the nuthuggers saying he'll be fined more than Colon

Fuck that you can't just change a thread title. @MODS change it back and ban TS for cheating.

Fuck that you can't just change a thread title. @MODS change it back and ban TS for cheating.

Fook Yeah, you cannot edit the title when all the following posts are taking the piss out of it

Just as Nate threatened to get his own boxing license after Conor did, I suspect he'll play follow the leader and say FU to NSAC. Put him on a Stockton card and see if CSAC gives a shit.

Just as Nate threatened to get his own boxing license after Conor did, I suspect he'll play follow the leader and say FU to NSAC. Put him on a Stockton card and see if CSAC gives a shit.

I think most states honor other state's suspensions though.

I guess this is for vaping at the presser....
can't flip the bird to the commish
unless you want to seriously pay up with hard earned cash ...

Add poll, see if the people want the thread title changed back

They should just take nerf guns instead
nerf-gun-gif-data.gif

Back