Nate Diaz fined $20,000, Suspended Three Months for Homophobic Slur

I wonder how much Mike Tyson got fined for this prank?

Whats a homophobic slur? As in "Thats gay"?

So what did he say exactly?

If I remember correctly, he called Carraway "The Biggest F**" in the World" for taking fight bonus money after another fighter should have gotten the money but failed a drug test.

If I remember correctly, he called Carraway "The Biggest F**" in the World" for taking fight bonus money after another fighter should have gotten the money but failed a drug test.
Pat Healy. Tested positive for weed.

Healy returned to the UFC to face Jim Miller on April 27, 2013, at UFC 159. He won the back-and-forth fight via technical submission due to a rear naked choke in the third round. The bout also won him Fight of the Night and Submission of the Night bonus awards. On May 14, 2013, Healy was suspended for 90 days for failing a drug test for marijuana. The fight result was changed to No Contest, and his submission bonus was rescinded, going instead to Bryan Caraway, who also fought on the card. Healy also lost his Fight of the Night bonus.

It was but it’s not as big as it is now
It wasn't that far behind as far as popularity goes and was arguably more popular (though they have better money making ways now). It was right after the Brock, GSP, Anderson era. Conor was on the rise and Ronda was a huge cross over star

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back