Nate Diaz Comes In 5 Pounds Over Weight

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
160.5 at the official weigh in. Didn't seem to care much.

Last edited:
when i heard 160.6 like wha da fuq, dude begging to be cut.

fine him 25%, not eligible for any type of bonus, but still keep the fight on.

Who knows maybe this is Diaz trying to get out of his contract.

If he does it again fine him 50% but keep offering him fights just to piss him off.

Talking about being professional on his CM Punk rant.. and he misses weight.. real professional.

Definetly seems to be the case and with Kogan working with Bellator I guess he wants to go there to make some more money.
Unfortunately, his brilliant plan involves handing over a percentage of his fight purse.

He should just tap out a second into the fight before any contact if he wants to be cut.

Nah. I want to see him get whooped tomorrow.

And this was the guy bitching about the CM Punk signing.

He should look to the pillar of professionalism that is the company president to see how he should conduct himself.

"Nate Diaz Comes Weighs In 5 Pounds Over Weight"

So when he busts a nut he gains 5 pounds?

He should just tap out a second into the fight before any contact if he wants to be cut.

That would almost certainly get him suspended or banned completely from pretty much every athletic commission in the USA.

I guarantee that CM Punk will make weight.

Spends a whole year crying about money, willingly gives 20% of his purse to his opponent.

Stockton logic I guess...

He didn't look tired from a tough weight cut. My guess is he didn't bother.

That would almost certainly get him suspended or banned completely from pretty much every athletic commission in the USA.

I didn't even think about that. Probably a betting thing, eh?

I don't think anyone has done anything similar.

Last edited:
Back