• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Israel Adesanya got a gigantic new mural in his hometown

The local dogs are all terrified.

200.gif

Last edited:
poatards are seething because its a post about izzy without mentioning poatan beating him. eitherway though, why would they go the distance doing all that work to depict a dog diddler....

Wonder if they’ll leave it up after the African guy kicks his ass?

cant wait for him to fight again. Im curious if he has the drive to be the best anymore.
As soon as fighters become multi millionaires, I cimpletely understand why they lose the hunger. It is easy to get up and go the gym when you have no money and is sleeping on your friends couch. It gets harder when you live in a mini palace, drive a Lambo, and is set for life.

Like...I am not a big fan of Conor Mcgregor, but I do respect that he still wants to train and fight even though he has enough money that him, his kids, and the next 20 generations of mcGregors, will never have to work a single day in their life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back