Media Nate diaz and Felice Herrig says its all fake

Mendes was surely fixed. Fakest fight I've ever seen. If you don't think so, you don't know what you're watching
f9da47a22cb96faf2dbc081978c4decb.jpg

Lol you are a retard.

Haters are funny. Conor dominates and it´s all fake?

But of course

How did you know ? did you get hit by Conor before?? Did you know the status of Cowboy's chin??
I've watched a lot of MMA bro. Conor brushed him with his thigh and caught him with his toes. To say that Conor kneed him in the head is desperate on your part. And what about the shoulder strikes? Lol

Last edited:
Right, like a picture tells the whole story dumb dumb. Watch the fight again and explain why Chad did what he did in the second round

Chad blew gassed out and got knocked down on the feet. Simple as that you retard

I've watched a lot of MMA bro. Conor brushed him with his thigh and caught him with his toes. Basically like a slap in the face. To say that Conor kneed him in the head is desperate on your part. And what about the shoulder strikes? Lol

Congratuation for wasting your time watching alot of MMA bro. You've learned nothing.

I actually did. Conor worked Chad's Body from the get go and made him work even when was on the ground.
Not really. Chad was on top of him throwing the minimum possible for most of two rounds, then with seconds to go he lets him up, backs up to the fence, hands down, rolls with the punch and keels over.

Two people with the combined IQ of a paper clip, of course

I've watched a lot of MMA bro. Conor brushed him with his thigh and caught him with his toes. Basically like a slap in the face. To say that Conor kneed him in the head is desperate on your part. And what about the shoulder strikes? Lol

You're also dumb as fuck lmao.

"I've watched a lot of MMA bro". Maybe you should stop.

Mcgregor stops Cowboy a guy that is 4-7 in his last 11 fights (stopped 4 times). As if Cowboy needs to get paid dive money to lose by TKO.

Both Butterfaces Same opinion

I am not suprised mothafokkas

You're also dumb as fuck lmao.

"I've watched a lot of MMA bro". Maybe you should stop.

Mcgregor stops Cowboy a guy that is 4-7 in his last 11 fights (stopped 4 times). As if Cowboy needs to get paid dive money to lose by TKO.
Na, I called this fight for what it was since it was announced and it played out exactly like me and most other people thought. Maybe you're the one who is dumb as fuck?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back