Media Nate diaz and Felice Herrig says its all fake

K6oiTOM.png

LOL at Sherdog mods deleting threads that say the fight was fixed to damage control when literally everyone is talking about how fake it was outside Sherdog.
Yea man apparently the UFC had a cut man pre-slice Cowboys nose cavity and tenderize his eye so Conor would bust his nose and swell his eye with his shoulder.

The UFC doesn't fix fights... They just pit you against competition that you are expected to beat and make you look good.

If it's on twitter it must be true, right? <Lmaoo>

Especially if written by people with previous animosity towards the guy. Felice one said Conor's a "piece of shit".

K6oiTOM.png

LOL at Sherdog mods deleting threads that say the fight was fixed to damage control when literally everyone is talking about how fake it was outside Sherdog.
No one is talking about it being fixed except for imbeciles who are so emotionally attached to a sport that they likely have not even changed their piss wet pants after Cerrone was finished.

I don't think the fight was fixed, It's the result of cherry picking to make Mcg look good by Dana and Shelby.

Man you people saying Cerrone took a dive are really something else. I can remember it wasn't that long ago he was one of most people's here favorite/respected fighter, always known for coming in game win or lose. Then one of the best fighters the UFC has seen eats him alive and all of a sudden he's a bum who takes payments to dive, people are calling him out and shit. Fucking pathetic and all you retards should be banned. Cowboy deserves more respect than that.

I'm thinking these are the same tards who claimed Mendes fight was a fix too lol

There is no way on earth a shoulder shrug is a powerful strike. U can not generate power like a strike from a fist or foot with a 6 inch shoulder shrug. Donald got paid not to damage Conor is the only thing that makes sense. Donald isn't good, but any fighter is not gonna get beat down by fucking shoulder shrugs. Wtf. Hey I got an idea donald...maybe actually throw some strikes....that's what u said u were gonna do...that's what people in a fight do...but instead u wilted. Gee conor in the clinch...him. maybe try a trip takedown???? Or even a tai clinch ....nope I'll just stand here and get beat up by a shoulder...yeah that's crap.

Lol, glass Joe Cerrone didn't need to take a dive with that glass jaw

Nate knows whats up. Smoking weed makes you smart. Sherdogers need to smoke more to confront the reality.

I hate to admit it but it looked WWE rehearsed. Even Conor's post fight in ring speech was rehearsed. He literally said everything that happened as if he knew exactly how it was going to happen. No one has that presence of mind immediately after the fight, unless it was all ready scripted. For those who say, oh but Cerone really got damaged in the face. Sure he did. I would Iet it happen to me for millions of dollars, too. People don't even realize that the second Nate- Conor fight was secretly agreed upon to be stand up only.

So you think Cerrone would let his nose get busted up, allow conor to head kick him, then willingly take many power shots after?? just for some extra coin on top of the huge payday he was already getting?? fuck off already lol.

Sure Dana I will risk permanent injury, possibly concussion maybe some career ending damage for a bit extra...because I am not living like a king already..right??? Its not like he took a weak shot or a ghost punch...he got fucking hammered!! lol.

Morons you are all morons.

No one is talking about it being fixed except for imbeciles who are so emotionally attached to a sport that they likely have not even changed their piss wet pants after Cerrone was finished.

like other professional MMA and UFC fighters? lol

Did they also mention that Conor came into this fight with 19 KOs in 22 wins - and his opponent has been KO'd 7 times in 14 losses?

So you think Cerrone would let his nose get busted up, allow conor to head kick him, then willingly take many power shots after?? just for some extra coin on top of the huge payday he was already getting?? fuck off already lol.

Sure Dana I will risk permanent injury, possibly concussion maybe some career ending damage for a bit extra...because I am not living like a king already..right??? Its not like he took a weak shot or a ghost punch...he got fucking hammered!! lol.

Morons you are all morons.

if you want it to look real, yes lol. i'm not saying it was fixed but for you to act like it's an impossibility that it was, is kind of ridiculous also.

Back