Media Nate diaz and Felice Herrig says its all fake

All this dude does is talk on twitter. Never shows up to fight. Masvidal made him leak like a fucking faucet.

Next time he sees Conor, Nathan will sleep

iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

8ITXTIA.gif

Tapout v majority decision?

Sigh....I like Nate and all but he says the dumbest shit way to fucking often lol.

If it's all fake he should give those millions he won back to the fans. Just saying.

It was fake lmao

“dive now Cerrone”

I'm still waiting for Cowboy to "bend Conor's little ass over and knock the lucky charms out of 'em."

Donald folds all the fucking time, why should this event be any different? Everyone knew he was going to choke, and he did... in 30 fucking seconds lol

You can always count on a Diaz brother to call it like it is. At this point, I trust their Twitter hot takes more than most MMA media outlets'.

Nate couldn’t see the kick thru the therapeutic exemption haze...

LOL at Sherdog mods deleting threads that say the fight was fixed to damage control when literally everyone is talking about how fake it was outside Sherdog.

how stupid you'd have to be think it was fake.
so ufc did this for what 1 more ppv? Because next fight mcGregor gets destroyed right? Or is that guy gonna fake it too? So they risk the whole sport, the whole company for this cowboy ppv.
And it's fcking Cowboy. Just nonsense city.

Nate just can't tell what's real anymore

iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

8ITXTIA.gif

Next time he sees Conor, Nathan will sleep

Meh. Everyone would rather have a submission win and an MD loss than and MD win and a submission loss. Nate has definitely got the better of Conor in their rivalry

K6oiTOM.png

LOL at Sherdog mods deleting threads that say the fight was fixed to damage control when literally everyone is talking about how fake it was outside Sherdog.

Everyone you mean retards?? Use your brain and think for a sec. Would you take a fucking highkick straight to your face simply to " take a dive" ?? lol

K6oiTOM.png

Its like the Jeffrey Epstein murder case. lol no place for your freedom of speech.

Back