NATE - 209 - ALL DAY!

Then Jorge tried to start a fight in the ring with nick “kill shot” Kohrin, the guy who starched his coach at the presser

95-95 was the best scoring.
97-93 and 98-92 is utter bullshit, Nate pillow fisted on the guard all night throwing slaps.

Agreed. I don't know about the fight stats quoted throughout...but on the whole, Nate seemed much busier and pushing the pace, while Jorge clearly had more on his punches. I thought Jorge was going to get the nod, tbh.

Glad I didn't stay up to watch a couple washed up mixed martial artists point fight in boxing

It was actually quite entertaining and competitive...well worth watching, IMHO.

The pace and volume over 10 rounds from a couple of 39yr old MMA fighters was impressive...much better than expected, tbh. Jorge's gas tank held up and Nate ate everything without even getting cut lol

I just finished watching the fight and have decided it shows Diaz can do a full boxing match, so either Diaz threw the Jake Paul fight or Jake Paul was winning and Diaz just gave up.

EDIT: @Mohawk Banditó just found a third option I never considered.

Didn't see it, wanna ask how much Masvidal appeared to try.

Not because I doubt Nate could win, but because I picture Masvidal as enough of a scumbag wanna-be businessman to drop a rematch in the thought that it would sell a rubber match.

They've got the full match and highlights on youtube. TBH it was hard to tell if either of them were not trying or just pacing themselves. Diaz had the pressure, Masvidal landed some big shots.

Last edited:
Didn't see it, wanna ask how much Masvidal appeared to try.

Not because I doubt Nate could win, but because I picture Masvidal as enough of a scumbag wanna-be businessman to drop a rematch in the thought that it would sell a rubber match.

Gross cyatties ain't got no decency I still consider ting a sport cuz gyaldem definitely train n mans open minded but di #SexualDeviancy ain't pass fi vibe check wif me. Best of luck fam 💯🙏☝️
through this in google translate... it had no clue, lol

Diaz and Mas haffi compete in Slap Fight Championship ting more endurance based slap style compare to #PowerSlap almost a wholeazz martial art on its own swear down mandem go 10+ rds be good fi dem fr since Diaz got a chin but hit like a oregano spliff

Back