• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natalie Portman slams Moby's claim they dated, calls him an 'older man being creepy with me'

Uggh. Translation:

I lied, I made this relationship up, because I was so deeply infatuated with her that two decades later I still can't stop being mental about this woman, like the fat kid at school who makes up an imaginary girlfriend he had over the summer, but won't let it go even after the whole class calls his bluff by laughing at him, and the reason is because-- well, because, you know, she's right, I'm creepy. Really, really fucking creepy. I'm aware this is so pathetic and creepy, in fact, that I can't even own up to it, now. It's that bad. Instead, I'll try to hide behind words like "complexity" and "nuance" in a transparent Hail Mary to make me sound emotionally deep, or overwhelmed like a confused teenager, so you'll find me sympathetic, rather than see me for the weirdo stalker I continue to be.
My guess is they hung out a few times because Portman was a fan and he thought she was cute but she saw it as platonic while he didn't and when she caught on she cut him off because she didn't see him that way.

Not sure why moby answers questions on this. Clearly he was creepy and Pervy on this one. He should just take the L, apologize and shut up.

He is one of those soy boy vegan thats why he cant shut up.
He should look in the mirror and say hey, there is nothing okay with being in your mid thirties and being proud of a teenager” flirting “with you. And that’s from his perspective, which we know he was drunk and high a lot of the time. I’m sure his attitude on this will rightfully so bring out girls from back then to say that he was inappropriate with them given their age. Just scummy all around.

He should look in the mirror and say hey, there is nothing okay with being in your mid thirties and being proud of a teenager” flirting “with you. And that’s from his perspective, which we know he was drunk and high a lot of the time. I’m sure his attitude on this will rightfully so bring out girls from back then to say that he was inappropriate with them given their age. Just scummy all around.

You seem rather upset that Moby dated Natalie Portman.

You seem rather upset that Moby dated Natalie Portman.
Haha. I just think it’s stupid to talk about it and put it in your book, especially when your memory may have been hazy about it. He will have to deal with the blowback I guess.

I mean no offense, but does this guy have a 12 inch dick and throws down like Michael Jordan? Is he a billionaire?

Help me understand this madness?

moby-3.jpg
All I know is that his “music” is the apex of mediocrity. Well, not the apex. Maybe like Five Finger Death Punch would be the apex of mediocrity. But Moby is close.

My guess is they hung out a few times because Portman was a fan and he thought she was cute but she saw it as platonic while he didn't and when she caught on she cut him off because she didn't see him that way.
That's exactly what happened, obviously.

He was building sand castles filled with children floating on clouds in his mind, and she was like, "Wow, this is so cool, 'Porcelain' is one of my favorite songs."

Ps I completely respect Natalie’s possible regret in dating me(to be fair, I would probably regret dating me, too)

That's how I feel about the unfortunate women that have encountered my penis as well.

Natalie was from a few towns over from me. Older, but I was at some high school parties she was at. She was already famous and most people just awkwardly stared at her. She definitely was pretty.
I went to the same summer camp (for the performing arts) that she did (different year, though). I also lived in Harvard Square when she was going to Harvard, but never came across her, unfortunately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stagedoor_Manor

Uggh. Translation:

I lied, I made this relationship up, because I was so deeply infatuated with her that two decades later I still can't stop being mental about this woman, like the fat kid at school who makes up an imaginary girlfriend he had over the summer, but won't let it go even after the whole class calls his bluff by laughing at him, and the reason is because-- well, because, you know, she's right, I'm creepy. Really, really fucking creepy. I'm aware this is so pathetic and creepy, in fact, that I can't even own up to it, now. It's that bad. Instead, I'll try to hide behind words like "complexity" and "nuance" in a transparent Hail Mary to make me sound emotionally deep, or overwhelmed like a confused teenager, so you'll find me sympathetic, rather than see me for the weirdo stalker I continue to be.
Maybe. :)

But personally I think it was more like:

When I was 18 and immature and impressionable and practically a child, I had an affair with an older guy who wouldn't normally be my type, but he made music I was into at the time, plus he was into a lot of the same things I was, like veganism and animal rights, so I went for it. But now that I'm almost 40 and have one kid who's old enough to read these types of stories on the internet and another kid who's younger but a girl just like I was, I'm going to strongly deny and try to turn it around on him because I'm kind of embarrassed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back