Naseem Hamed Jailed

Its a shame he's guna spend just 1/2 that sentence living it up in a minimum security prison. Absolute fucking idiot, Nasem Hamed you're a disgrace

oh TS damnit, I just shoved this article in the face of a big Hamed fan only to see the publish date too late

Yeah is this an old story. I remember hearing bout the crash a while back, but never knew he went to jail for it. Sounds like he got off light but then how much time did Nick Hogan get for almost the same thing.

Its a shame he's guna spend just 1/2 that sentence living it up in a minimum security prison. Absolute fucking idiot, Nasem Hamed you're a disgrace

From what I remember, he only served like 4 months. Its insane that he could do that and then only have to do 4 months but I suppose situations like this happen everywhere.

From what I remember, he only served like 4 months. Its insane that he could do that and then only have to do 4 months but I suppose situations like this happen everywhere.

yeah and he got moved to an open prison straight away, he was afraid of other inmates after him

Are you kidding? Did your dumbass read the article? The guy is a homocidal maniac, a sociopath who ruined another man's life. Fuck Hamed. You selfish ****. You're probably brown.

you're right about hamed.

and poster above you might indeed be brown,

BUT you leave little doubt that you are indeed a complete and total racist prick.

I opened this thread thinking why the fuck wasn't this on the news, and then.. well....

The guy is an idiot. He is always in court for driving offences

15 months doing easy time sounds like Hamed got away with near murder.

This would actually make news in the UK? What losers the media is over there

Lol no, not again, just four years old. AFAIR he spent only something like 3-4 months in jail.

Back