Naseem Hamed Jailed

Too bad he's not the one to end up crippled. Oh well, its only a matter of time..

This would actually make news in the UK? What losers the media is over there

What because people care about boxing in the UK, so the news reports about boxers? I don't get your post?

Sorry fellas, I feel so dumb. I saw this link on the frontpage of a site I frequent. Shoulda paid attention to the date. My sincere apologies.

This is old, but still sad. I loved this boxers way he entertained the fans. The Prince will always be one of my favorites of all time, right next to Pernell Whitaker. I would love to see him lose the weight and make a come back, but then again I love to dream. :icon_sad:

This would actually make news in the UK? What losers the media is over there

It's not our fault that we don't have enough serial killers, kids shootin' up skool and maniac sex offenders to take up all the news slots. It would have been a pretty small story anyway had it not been for the public outrage at his sentence.

What because people care about boxing in the UK, so the news reports about boxers? I don't get your post?
Instead the media should focus on that twilight gaylord Robert Pattinson and his every move I suppose...

I just watched a Prince documentary on YouTube and can only describe him now as the poor man's Roy Jones. He could have done at the lower weights what Jones did above, and that's the real shame. Jones, who himself has been called underachieving even given his supreme resume, is light years ahead of PNH, who could have been an all-time talent.

It's tough when your legacy makes RJJ look motivated. And yes, I realize this thread is ancient.

I just watched a Prince documentary on YouTube and can only describe him now as the poor man's Roy Jones. He could have done at the lower weights what Jones did above, and that's the real shame. Jones, who himself has been called underachieving even given his supreme resume, is light years ahead of PNH, who could have been an all-time talent.

It's tough when your legacy makes RJJ look motivated. And yes, I realize this thread is ancient.

Jones was always ahead of Naz... Naz was a guy that struggled with guys like Paul Ingle, Kevin Kelley, Augie Sanchez...

I always felt he was a little like Gatti in the sense that he often got the piss beat out of him early in a fight and that caused his opponents to wrecklessly go for the finish and that left an opening for Naz to land his power...
He was exciting.. but he never dominated his opponents like Roy did.. not even close.

Are you kidding? Did your dumbass read the article? The guy is a homocidal maniac, a sociopath who ruined another man's life. Fuck Hamed. You selfish ****. You're probably brown.

Oh yes I am brown, Oh you are banned, lol. Gg

Naz and Rampage should go for a drive sometime.....

On a serious note, ppl need to stop bumping this news.

"expecting their third child in four months"

He's married to a rat?

Its a shame he's guna spend just 1/2 that sentence living it up in a minimum security prison. Absolute fucking idiot, Nasem Hamed you're a disgrace

Death penalty...we need to rid society of its garbage.

wierd fuckers

Hamed isnt and hasnt been news for near a decade over here....yet some of you still hate on him

let it go.....he was once one of the best prospects in the world, he unified belts and knocked people out...and was an asshole as a person

its not new news...people in my country like him as much as aids

Back