Law Nancy Pelosi unveils new $3T coronavirus relief bill

Lets see
  • Makes another attempt to repeal SALT
  • Bails out political lobbyists
  • Funds a study to expand female owned marijuana businesses
  • Cuts taxes on wealthy blue state real estate owners
  • Bails out debt collectors

One hand washes the other with Nancy with a dash of wokeness. Bravo Democrats.
Blaming Dems only when it's both parties screwing us.

Bravo you.

Yes, because most of the 11 trillion never makes into the liquid supply. Especially when it comes in the form of QE.
I really dont understand this. So we create money that never actually exists? It just... appears to exist? And somehow increases debt that tax payers are on the hook for? So we pay our time and energy and future generations time and energy toward something that never existed?

He’s one of those “democrats” that does nothing but support the far right.

Those are the best democrats. "I vote blue but also I hate everything democrats do and my proposed solutions are aligned with the far right".

That makes so much sense, I can't help but agree with everything Tim Pool says.

Those are the best democrats. "I vote blue but also I hate everything democrats do and my proposed solutions are aligned with the far right".

That makes so much sense, I can't help but agree with everything Tim Pool says.

Almost a funny as the “I liked and voted for Obama but now voted for trump” people.

I liked one thing so Much I decided to vote for the exact opposite because I like that first thing so much. “Man did I love that ribeye, my
Favorite meal ever,” so tonight I’ll have the salmon.”

Man this disgusts me so much, they give us fucking crumbs. People are lining up for food in this country and we get no help. This country is so fucked.

Almost a funny as the “I liked and voted for Obama but now voted for trump” people.

I liked one thing so Much I decided to vote for the exact opposite because I like that first thing so much. “Man did I love that ribeye, my
Favorite meal ever,” so tonight I’ll have the salmon.”

Unfortunately, Democrats are basically just center-right at this point, policy wise. The US doesn't have a prominent leftist party at this point.

So, it is no shock that Obama voters would take a step to the right and vote Trump.

Yes, because most of the 11 trillion never makes into the liquid supply. Especially when it comes in the form of QE.

Did you see where the money's going though? It's not QE. Lots of money sloshing into many different channels.

Would be nice to see some economic modeling or predictions come out as to what effects this will really have. Oh well.

Its almost as if, the entire system is a lie.

Well, yeah. We saw a historic rise in the stock market during a pandemic in which 10s of millions became newly jobless.

If that doesn't show you that maybe we need something better than a faith-based financial system, nothing possibly can.

Unfortunately, Democrats are basically just center-right at this point, policy wise. The US doesn't have a prominent leftist party at this point.

So, it is no shock that Obama voters would take a step to the right and vote Trump.

I think the democrat party is gonna be forced to pull a bit more to the left. Sanders is pretty popular even though he lost. Some of those policy ideas are popular across all party lines when polled. He has enough of a base that these things can’t be ignored. Especially if you want their vote.

Obama wasnt far left at all but he wasn’t anywhere close to the gop and trump. Remember the entire GOP voted against bailing out after the 2008 crash. They would’ve let the country burn to spite democrats.

I think the democrat party is gonna be forced to pull a bit more to the left. Sanders is pretty popular even though he lost. Some of those policy ideas are popular across all party lines when polled. He has enough of a base that these things can’t be ignored. Especially if you want their vote.

Obama wasnt far left at all but he wasn’t anywhere close to the gop and trump. Remember the entire GOP voted against bailing out after the 2008 crash. They would’ve let the country burn to spite democrats.

I'm 90% sure that you could frame Sanders' policy positions with more neutral language and 70% of Americans, regardless of their "side", would agree with them.

I'm 90% sure that you could frame Sanders' policy positions with more neutral language and 70% of Americans, regardless of their "side", would agree with them.

I also think if a guy was 45 and decent looking with a normal hair cut presented it he would’ve won.

I also think if a guy was 45 and decent looking with a normal hair cut presented it he would’ve won.

What a shame. I dig Bernie's aesthetic. "I can't be bothered to care about my hair because I have important shit to do" is a good look for a career politician imo.

What a shame. I dig Bernie's aesthetic. "I can't be bothered to care about my hair because I have important shit to do" is a good look for a career politician imo.

Everyone needs universal healthcare in America. That’s why I was going to vote for him.

Its almost as if, the entire system is a lie.
Our own government shows contempt for us every day. The thought of a temporary UBI or medicare for all, food or housing programs are out of the question.

All the while, the Fed has artificially injected upwards of 10 trillion into the market. Congress has given upwards of 5 trillion of tax payer money to the wealthiest people and corporations.

I really dont understand this. So we create money that never actually exists? It just... appears to exist? And somehow increases debt that tax payers are on the hook for? So we pay our time and energy and future generations time and energy toward something that never existed?

No one is "on the hook" for it. You can just ignore it. It doesn't mean anything.

Back