Law Nancy Pelosi unveils new $3T coronavirus relief bill

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I presented this in FOX NEWS vision for the very right leaning WAR ROOM bros.

(I'm not a Trumpublican by the way)

What say you about the proposed bill?

TLDR: I am bypassing the blubbering fucktard "fake news" bois via the FOX NEWS video. :D

All in.

Support for the under-served

So.... who's gonna pay for all of this?

Just a small 11 trillion dollar (and counting) fee boys

Full on fucking myopia

Trillions for corporations, crumbs for working people

Full on fucking myopia

lol

I wonder what you'd have to say to a Trumpublican bill if you think the Dems are bending to the will of rich people... O_O

Is she hiding free college in it?

Trudeau did that in Canada.

i appreciate that she is covering her turkey neck.

lol

I wonder what you'd have to say to a Trumpublican bill if you think the Dems are bending to the will of rich people... O_O
Mitch the Bitch won't pass anything that doesn't fully upend OSHA laws on corporations. Doesn't mean Dems should negotiate against themselves

They can all get fucked

The bottom line, right here.

The faster we can get back to work with relative safety measures in place, etc, etc, etc, the faster said money can get PAID BACK.

As it is, if the country does NOT err on the side of caution................that outcome will be WORSE then the Pelosi bill ramifications.

i appreciate that she is covering her turkey neck.
There’s no hiding the twins #PlumpPelosi

Full on fucking myopia

Indeed, but I don't think we agree for the same reasons. If it's the same additional $600 weekly on top of state benefits that they want to extend to March 2021, there goes all the lower level jobs that can't be filled because they can't pay more than the 50 something thousand people can get collecting unemployment, so there goes small businesses and that's about the push and length of time needed for corporations to switch over to automation.

Back