Law Nancy Pelosi unveils new $3T coronavirus relief bill

lol

I wonder what you'd have to say to a Trumpublican bill if you think the Dems are bending to the will of rich people... O_O

So your honestly so stupid you don't get they are financially the same, difference is one is pro America the other pro right colored foreigners illegals criminals and terrorists.

Brutally against. We need to give Wall St even more money instead. The trickle down will give the plebs of the US what they need to survive.

This is not for the “working class” unless its defined as “government workers”.

example-

$24,000,000 for the FCC. FCC employees: 1,688

Brutally against. We need to give Wall St even more money instead. The trickle down will give the plebs of the US what they need to survive.

You sound rich. Wealthy even.

<Oku04>

Uh uh. We might hit like 5% inflation this year, so surely everyone is going to abandon the dollar for a currency that will fluctuate 40% this year.

You forget most Americans are poor and in-debt. Inflation is bullish for debt. This helps us.

So on a year to year basis when trying to manage and minimize inflation the fed usually run 2%-3%, and you're saying adding 11 trillion to the pool will cause perhaps an extra 2%. Interesting.

this is some good communism from the trump administration.

There’s no hiding the twins #PlumpPelosi

noice

So on a year to year basis when trying to manage and minimize inflation the fed usually run 2%-3%, and you're saying adding 11 trillion to the pool will cause perhaps an extra 2%. Interesting.

Yes, because most of the 11 trillion never makes into the liquid supply. Especially when it comes in the form of QE.

Is that Indiana Jones? Never saw it. But I agree that non-CGI Stan Winston-style effects are infinitely better than the snoozefest special effects in modern cinema.

The non-CGI effects in The Thing, Predator, Terminator 1 and 2, and Robocop actually get my heart rate up. They elicit a response of awe. The effects in just about every sci fi film since 2000 only elicit yawns.

The Jeep-TRex scene in Jurassic Park. Holy shit.

@xcvbn bro what are you talking about I'm here collecting 3.3k total in benefits a month, I've stacked like 6 grand in a month and 2 weeks because of this and I don't have to work lol. Who's bullshit have you been reading? I also only have to pay 10% income tax on 188 a week, the rest is taxless and you think that's a good thing? I believe they thought people would spend enough money to make things bounce back but if people like me are just saving our pixels what good does that do? none at all if you ask me
Do you know what a U-shaped recovery is? Be sure and save as much as possible

The new stimulus gives money to wall street and the wealthy.

Back