Crime Nancy Pelosi & The Butchers of Beijing: Top Gun Maverack

This is awesome. She may not know how to pray but I mean... is that really a flaw?

Seriously good on her for this. We need more politicians to take a stand against China-- we've had too many sell us out to them.
Well credit where credit is due to both Nancy Pelosi for standing up to the CCP bully and @Deorum for bringing the receipts. I can still dislike her for other reasons, but on this issue she is a fucking goddess of war and I can admit it.
@Proud American
Told me that the left was nothing but globalist puppets for China though.

I don't get it!
That is the case sherbro! That is the way of things.

Nancy has her own personal crusade going on here. It’s cool.
The rise of China - decades of both proactive and passive encouragement by the US, facilitating their rise.

Sad thing is that the China-experts always knew a reform would never happen, I like watching pre-2008 and pre-Xi lectures and interviews with the hindsight we now have.

You have to give Jiang Zemin some credit, he played around with the liberalization card that we projected on to them - even though he was a hardliner that backed the killing of Tiananmen protesters.

It makes zero sense on hindsight. But of course we weren’t actually paying attention.

It deserves very serious consideration towards her political legacy.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/amp/Pelosi-on-China-A-voice-in-the-global-wilderness-3082494.php

Pelosi was elected to Congress during the Bush administration, two years before the June 4, 1989, Tiananmen Square crackdown. She quickly seized on China human rights as her core issue. More often than not, she finds herself on the outside while Clinton dines on chilled lobster with Chinese President Jiang Zemin.

While fellow Bay Area resident Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein was hosting a 1997 Blair House reception for her "oldest friend in China" - Jiang - Pelosi was across the street at a protest denouncing him as a despot.

Pelosi has consistently been a critic of Clinton on granting most favored nation trading status to China, even though support for denying MFN has declined significantly as China liberalizes its economy.

She continually takes the floor of Congress or calls press conferences to rail against the administration, saying June 4 that the president would be "on the wrong side of history" for visiting Tiananmen Square during his trip this week.

"What do they expect me to say?" Pelosi asked. "That it's not OK for a Republican president to coddle dictators, but it's OK for a Democrat?"

@mkess101

Well let's all hope Nancy focuses her marbles on advancing the measures against CCP than maybe the more headline-grabbing bipartisan political theatre.

I never thought Pelosi was a Chinese Shill. Biden is, but never thought she was. I just thought she is a childish drunk. I do love that she hates the progressives and bitch slaps AOC every chance she gets.

Ugh, the bump made me look at the front page and I’m still disgusted at Trotsky saying that appeasement is the way to go. Fortunately literally nobody believes that after 30 years of appeasement and accommodation besides him and the goofs that Liked the post.

Ugh, the bump made me look at the front page and I’m still disgusted at Trotsky saying that appeasement is the way to go. Fortunately literally nobody believes that after 30 years of appeasement and accommodation besides him and the goofs that Liked the post.

I said earlier that it was amusing to see DeSantis mention MFN status and WTO ascension as policies that enabled the CCP's rise last week, because that is precisely the shit Pelosi was standing against (largely alone) in the 1990s when the die was cast.

Linked Above:

Pelosi has consistently been a critic of Clinton on granting most favored nation trading status to China, even though support for denying MFN has declined significantly as China liberalizes its economy. She continually takes the floor of Congress or calls press conferences to rail against the Administration.

<WellThere>

I'm surprised I've survived so long. I went 19 consecutive months without a single yellow card before those dubs this past July.
Somehow I've managed to stay out of trouble.

Trotsky was a biatch. I am sure he doesn't have a new account

Nancy is a national treasure.

She once helped Ernie from Sesame Street get treatment for his drug problem

5130dc27eab8ea157f000043

True story.....

Back