• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name your top 5 chillest personalities in the ufc

Moose is the chill king

2hp0uub_medium.gif
That Moose gif is probably one of the best mma gifs on the internet

Makwan Amarkhani he was chill and funny in a different way when he was on the mic.

Dana
Paulie Mallignagi
Rampage Jackson
Michael 'Mom" Chiesa
Tyron "it is what it is" Woodley

1) War Machine
2) Diego Sanchez
3) Tito Ortiz
4) Johnnie Walker
5) Brock Lesnar

Rose is also fake chill. Shook by nothing and bitches about everything

Another edgy "I hate everybody in MMA" dickweed. How original...there's only about 50,000 of you that sprung up within the last year.

Shogun
Fedor
Maia
Gunni
Moose

Haha, I love Georges, but even by his own words he is one of the least chill, most high-strung fighters in the history of the sport.

Dude has openly admitted he quit as champion because the pressure was giving him some kind of anxiety disorder.

Another edgy "I hate everybody in MMA" dickweed. How original...there's only about 50,000 of you that sprung up within the last year.

Wow you got triggered real bad! Hey everyone, found Pat Barry's account! Weren't you hitting that when she was underage too?
<{yearp}>

I love tons of MMA fighters from many promotions. When i said i didn't think Rose was chill that doesn't mean everybody in MMA. It sounds like YOU need to chill.

Cowboy Oliviera. Except for whatever he did to have a grenade thrown at him.

Ortega
Romero
Black Beast
Cerrone
Overeem

It would be so chill driving with Jon Jones after his daily dose of picograms and Cocaine

Back