• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name your top 5 chillest personalities in the ufc

Shogun,
Max,
Aldo
Frankie
Korean Zombie

War Machine
Joe Son
Brett Roger's
Conor
Khabib

Faber, robbie, wonderboy and gegard are the coolest dudes ever.

giphy.gif

-everyone else

Wow you got triggered real bad! Hey everyone, found Pat Barry's account! Weren't you hitting that when she was underage too?
<{yearp}>

Triggered. Hahaha. I laugh at douchebags. It's fucking hilarious when nitwits post their opinions.

I heard Cerrone is a legit asshole.

He seems like the type of guy who only treats people in his inner circle with respect and will casually shit on anyone else depending on how he feels that day.

Makwan Amarkhani he was chill and funny in a different way when he was on the mic.
That may be true, but ask someone who has trained with him if he's chill :D

Yoel seems like a pretty chill ass dude.

Keep melting

Ah, remember the good old days on Sherdog when the mental midgets didn't project their deficiencies on forums to make their miserable little lives feel better? I am not impressed with your troll job, junior

Ah, remember the good old days on Sherdog when the mental midgets didn't project their deficiencies on forums to make their miserable little lives feel better? I am not impressed with your troll job, junior
tenor.gif

Back