Name the dirtiest and the greatest sportsman (fair play) among the fighters

Cleanest - Shogun. I've never seen him throw a punch after the guy is out.

shogun.ko_.tehuna.gif

shogun-ko-arona-o.gif

idnbQterj4qjO.gif

Last edited:
Sportsman: Franklin and Faber have always seemed like boyscouts to me and GSP for defending Kos in front of the fans after laying the smack down on him in GSP/Kos 2, and being an all round respectful guy.

Human garbage: Kongo and Yvel are up there, Bones is coming along nicely but still not in the top 10, and Abu Schaubi for bouncing CCs head way after the KO, Daley is also a shit.

Honorable mention for being disrespectful: Chael before his Brazilian face run.

Last edited:
Dirty:
Dirty Bob Schreiber
Branko Citacic
Wanderlei
Yvel
Anthony Macias
Shannon Ritch

He missed the first one (probably on purpose), the other two guys weren't out.

Lol. Shogun didn't give a fuck about Arona or Forrest. He was trying to open their skulls.

Dirty:
Dirty Bob Schreiber
Branko Cikatic
Wanderlei
Yvel
Anthony Macias
Shannon Ritch

Fixed, and yes... I have forgotten the shameful 2 fight run that the Tiger had in MMA... Great kickboxer though.

Suprised that nobody mentioned Gary Goodridge as a dirty fighter.

Literally assaulted and battered Pedro Otavio's penis the entire fight

best: GSP!
worst: Schrijber / Gordeau / Sobral ?

Dirty: Paulhares
Fair: Lyoto

Honorable mention dirty fighter: Hendo. Clearly not the dirtiest, but I think he at least deserves a mention in this thread.

Best: GSP
Worst: Kongo

sounds good.

Dirty: Paulhares
Fair: Lyoto

Honorable mention dirty fighter: Hendo. Clearly not the dirtiest, but I think he at least deserves a mention in this thread.

Lyoto sounds good, but I think Palhares has some sort of mental dysfunction. I pointed this out in regard to some shit he pulled at a grappling championship, and I was told he sees a psychologist, possibly a sports psychologist. I personally don't think he does what he does intentionally.

Back