Name the dirtiest and the greatest sportsman (fair play) among the fighters

Ehh, Dirtiest I don't really know. There's a certain champion that pokes out at me for some reason but as far as sportsman I'd say Machida, Shogun, and Franklin.

Matt Lindland p4p most dirtiest fighter.

Yvel is probably up there for dirtiest, punching a ref and all.

Bones beats all though.

Sportsmanship: Mark Hunt, knocks guys out and then walks away without follow-up shots.

Ehh, Dirtiest I don't really know. There's a certain champion that pokes out at me for some reason but as far as sportsman I'd say Machida, Shogun, and Franklin.

2977.gif

Yvel is probably up there for dirtiest, punching a ref and all.

Bones beats all though.

Yvel was doing his thang before JJ made it cool.

btw, Yvel vs Sefo is a great fight with a good story.

Sportsmanship: Mark Hunt, knocks guys out and then walks away without follow-up shots.

Definitely could make a strong argument for Hunt. Although when Hunt connects clean, he knows the guy is out haha. Other fighters... well they can't always count on connecting clean resulting in the fight being stopped.

Yvel was doing his thang before JJ made it cool.

btw, Yvel vs Sefo is a great fight with a good story.

gordeau(sic?) was blinding people before Yvel got all mainstream.

dirtiest john the eye poker jones and sportsman shogun ive seen him ko people and just get off them and or walk away

Last edited:
Chieck kongo, grabbing the shorts then knees to the balls. He does it every fight unless he gets knocked out first.

Cleanest - Shogun. I've never seen him throw a punch after the guy is out.
Dirtiest - I don't know. Definitely not Jones tho.

Gordeau and Gilbert Yvel are pretty close to the top when it comes to dirty fighting. Has anybody else permanently blinded somebody? Has anybody else knocked out a ref?

Stann stopped beating on Sakara so hes up there for clean

Dirtiest fighter in the UFC right now is Josh Koscheck without a doubt

Name the dirtiest and the greatest sportsman (fair play) among the fighters

What do you think..?

Dirtiest: Matt Lindland

Rumor has it that he has gone for days without showering before a bout.

Back