Name the dirtiest and the greatest sportsman (fair play) among the fighters

Dirt: Paul Daley is a thug

I can't see how Jones can be considered too dirty, it's gamesmanship. The refs don't seem to warn him, so why should he stop?

Honorable mention for the cleverest use of an illegal technique goes to Gunnar Nelson controlling Ahmedov's glove in his teeth.

Fair play: Machida, Hunt

Surprised nobody mentioned Mike Kyle for dirtiest...

Mirko and Fedor always seemed to play by the rules when they fought... They just looked brutal doing it.

I would say Maia for sportsmanship, especially after he just got off of Kim without throwing a punch after the injury... But one of the things I remember when I think of Maia was when he threw like 3 or 4 punches after hitting Miller below the belt. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it live.

Dirtiest: Jones, Paul Harris

Best sportsman: GSP and Hughes

Jon Jones the filthy CHEAT //.....// GSP the SPORTSMAN

Wes Sims was pretty bad. I don"t think I have ever seen a fighter just stand up and illegally stomp someone's head in like he did against Mir.

2977.gif

Glover doesn't

7V2ArKq.gif

Sportsman is probably GSP, Faber or Lyoto, I don't agree with so many people saying Shogun

Idk who the dirtiest is.. the highest profile of a dirty fighter is Jones but I doubt he's actually the dirtiest fighter.. he's just a jerk

eddie Ng shown the best sportsmanship and most humble i have ever seen in mma. More fighters need to be like him

dirty - anderson silva. yes i said it . putting on a mask vs vitor, hitting chael by the weigh ins, grabbing chaels shorts....

Back