Name someone from your preferred political party who you don't particularly care for.

I'm not a Democrat, but I'm closer to them than Republican.

Least favorite Democrats:

1. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Tim Kaine (yes, this ticket is fucking terrible)
4. Cory Booker
5. Claire McCaskill
6. Joe Manchin
7. Chris Koster
8. Dianne Feinstein

+ 1 on Kaine, Im from Virginia and that fucker never met a tax he didn't like. Very very pro wealth redistribution dude right there. Not that I even disagree with a good portion of and acknowledge the necessity there, but fuck that guy.

Should be interesting to see who comes up here. This could be an actual politician, pundit, etc.

Being a Democrat, I'll concede the person I made this thread for: Bill Maher.

He's just a huge douchebag. Don't get me wrong, I'll attempt to watch his show occasionally... There's something I can't quite articulate though that bothers me. Maybe it's the level of arrogance, maybe it's the unacceptable level of partisanship ( in order to maintain credibility with me you cannot simply subscribe to EVERY fucking piece of ideology down party lines.)
The list goes on and on. He's still better than most Republicans, but he disturbs me.

A lot of people are bothered by Maher's arrogance, but I think you forget that he's a comedian and that's his style. If Carlin had a political show everyone would have said he was arrogant too.
Not saying he's on that level, but the style is very similar.

Having said that, any democrat who has any answer other than this guy is either not thinking hard enough, or a complete ass....

keith-olbermann-august-26-2013.jpg

A lot of people are bothered by Maher's arrogance, but I think you forget that he's a comedian and that's his style. If Carlin had a political show everyone would have said he was arrogant too.

Having said that, any democrat who has any answer other than this guy is either not thinking hard enough, or a complete ass....

I hear ya, but Colbert and JStew are in that same boat but they don't bother me at all. Just taste I guess..

Like I said, I'll watch his show sometimes, but I feel dirty when I do

+ 1 on Kaine, Im from Virginia and that fucker never met a tax he didn't like. Very very pro wealth redistribution dude right there. Not that I even disagree with a good portion of and acknowledge the necessity there, but fuck that guy.

That's strange given his proclivity for financial privatization, which basically functions to increase the profits of the top 0.1%, increase the debt of working Americans, and then impoverish middle and lower class Americans when markets crash while letting the top dogs off free.

That's strange given his proclivity for financial privatization, which basically functions to increase the profits of the top 0.1%, increase the debt of working Americans, and then impoverish middle and lower class Americans when markets crash while letting the top dogs off free.

You know, its been quite a while and Im admittedly rusty on details. My main recollections of him as governor and mayor ( Richmond. ....my city) are multiple attempts to raise taxes in magnitude of a few billion and being rebuffed by the state legislature. Oh , and using city money to bus in a bunch of moms for an anti gun protest ( though I think he ended up paying that back after her took some heat)

you're right. I'm sure many people kind of forgot about Keith

I pisses me off that the Koch brothers have the nerve to claim they're libertarian

Back