Name someone from your preferred political party who you don't particularly care for.

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
Should be interesting to see who comes up here. This could be an actual politician, pundit, etc.

Being a Democrat, I'll concede the person I made this thread for: Bill Maher.

He's just a huge douchebag. Don't get me wrong, I'll attempt to watch his show occasionally... There's something I can't quite articulate though that bothers me. Maybe it's the level of arrogance, maybe it's the unacceptable level of partisanship ( in order to maintain credibility with me you cannot simply subscribe to EVERY fucking piece of ideology down party lines.)
The list goes on and on. He's still better than most Republicans, but he disturbs me.

Hillary Trump

hillary-clinton.jpg

She's a loathsome human being, nuff said.

Trumpites: "Everyone but Trump"

Hillary cunt clinton

Trump, Cruz, Bill O'Reilly, most Rs on talk radio

If Gary Johnson was pro life (or even mentioned something about getting the of cost adoption down so that there'd at least be less abortions) it'd be a no brainer for me to vote for him.

She's a loathsome human being, nuff said.

Pretty sickening the way the right has smeared a good person to the extent that others fall for it.

For me, I used to like Maher more, but I agree with the TS. Also, Grayson, DWS, McAuliffe, Moore--there's a lot. More broadly, there are a lot of really shitty, kooky people on the left--Stein, Greenwald, Taibbi, deBoer, etc.

Last edited:
I'd like to be a Republican based on what they say their party is for, but almost all of them suck, are giant hypocrites and waste their time worrying about gay marriage/being Jesus freaks.

Christie is probably my most hated right now. He seemed like a genuine person willing to do/try what was best for his people that went off the deep end in hope of getting political favor for his presidential bid. Now it is clear that he is a coward and a scumbag like the rest of them.

Pretty sickening the way the right has smeared a good person to the extent that others fall for it.

For me, I used to like Maher more, but I agree with the TS. Also, Grayson, DWS, McAuliffe, Moore--there's a lot.
What makes her a good person?

Lifetime of public service, helping improve the lives of millions (literally) of the most vulnerable people.

A " lifetime of public service" has left her with a net worth north of 100 million.....such altruism....much wow!

Practically a Saint!

A " lifetime of public service" has left her with a net worth north of 100 million.....such altruism....much wow!

Practically a Saint!

She's rich so all the people whose lives have been improved don't matter? Is that a consistent principle or a one-off to justify something?

Lifetime of public service,
Public service which she and her husband leveraged to bring their net worth into the tens of millions and to wet the beaks of many friends.
helping improve the lives of millions (literally) of the most vulnerable people.
She's also complicit in producing the suffering of millions of the most vulnerable people.

She's a good politician and one that can advance the interests of many Americans, especially when compared to the buffoon that is Trump. But let's not start pretending she's a good person. She's a self interested one who has a place in our political system.

Public service which she and her husband leveraged to bring their net worth into the tens of millions and to wet the beaks of many friends.

She's also complicit in producing the suffering of millions of the most vulnerable people.

She's a good politician and one that can advance the interests of many Americans, especially when compared to the buffoon that is Trump. But let's not start pretending she's a good person. She's a self interested one who has a place in our political system.

Like, I said, I think it's sickening the way politics allows you people to override basic decency.

She's rich so all the people whose lives have been improved don't matter? Is that a consistent principle or a one-off to justify something?

No , they are not ALWAYS mutually exclusive, but Im not surprised that you obliviously discount the possibility that the ability to accrue that 100 million had zero impact on her choice to " serve " the people.

Prefer the Dem this election.
So, Hillary Clinton.
The email thing was absurd.
I don't like the Democrat position on gun control.
I don't like the DNC cozying up to BLM.
And I'm not happy with the collusion within the party on her behalf.

Every far left politician anyone right leaning hates, I'm generally hating too.

Back