Name someone from your preferred political party who you don't particularly care for.

v0065_s-200x150.gif
Such hatred, where is our discourse heading with this level of inhumanity being so casually expressed? Truly there is no hope.

I find Lindsey Graham to be a pathetic human being!

Welp saw that shit fest of Jack vs. X coming from a mile away.

Overpressure won't be able to read this (he decided to wall himself off to counter information), this is directed at you, the reader:

Our time on this Earth is limited. Don't waste your precious and valuable time trying to rationalize with people who do not wish to be rational. Don't waste the "Red Pill" of truth on those who would spit it out and call it poison.

If you wish to leave a mark on the intellectual history of humanity, debating time wasters is not how you will achieve it.

@Overpressure is a known ignore-list user, he seems proud of it. Must be a shitty life to have to construct a personal safe space on a political forum LOL.

I'd like to be a Republican based on what they say their party is for, but almost all of them suck, are giant hypocrites and waste their time worrying about gay marriage/being Jesus freaks.

Christie is probably my most hated right now. He seemed like a genuine person willing to do/try what was best for his people that went off the deep end in hope of getting political favor for his presidential bid. Now it is clear that he is a coward and a scumbag like the rest of them.

Newt is also a giant asshole and a bad person.

It's sad, the republicans need to appease to evangelicals or else they would get completely routed. They should have a moderate right wing position.
For example:

Immigration of highly skilled professionals is good but not mass immigration of muslims and illegals with little to no skills.
Guns are a right but we should be able to bar terrorists from buying them
Free college for everybody and extremely high taxes are bad but we should also defend the common worker instead of giving tax cuts to the rich
No neocons.
Israel is an ally(just like Taiwan, South Korea and NATO countries) but should not be the main focus american policy.
The US is a mostly Christian country but it is not a theocracy.
Global warming is real, however that doesn't mean we should cut all industrial jobs, which actually doesn't help much because they will just be sent elsewhere where coal will be burned to make steel, it doesn't matter if it's burnt in china or the US, it's the same planet.
Evolution is real, feminism/transgenderism for minors is not and should not be taught in school, no gender neutral bathrooms

Newt is also a giant asshole and a bad person.

It's sad, the republicans need to appease to evangelicals or else they would get completely routed. They should have a moderate right wing position.

WELL....

So while I believe Trump is the worst major presidential candidate ever, I think there is clearly some effort here to suggest the party may be interested in doing exactly what you're talking about. They're trying to transform into a more "Libertarian" type of party, slowly (or maybe not so slowly) removing themselves from the social aspects of the Republican party: Christianity, stances on abortion and gays. These social stances are slowly, one by one becoming more a liability than an asset IMO as far as the right is concerned. Trump may pay these issues a little lip service, but he clearly doesn't care much about any of them. Even Trump's supporters I think could admit that these types of social issues aren't near the top of their list of priorities.

The final frontier however is the racist rhetoric (Great Wall of Mexico) and gun policies. These are the two issues that are most important to what has become the new base of the Republican/Tea Party. They will NOT be removed, because those are legitemetely the core issues to a large percentage of the base. It's a brutal catch 22 they find themselves in. The same issues that "get out the base" are also the ones that have stunted the party's growth and will cause the party to wither to nothing, like cancer.

Welp saw that shit fest of Jack vs. X coming from a mile away.

Ugly culture here, no doubt.

That's why decent people have an obligation to say something when people like Kafir do their thing.

Simple hack is ratcheting up his gimmick to happeh levels talking about decency, honor and such.

I don't like Elizabeth Warren. She is a fake, and a small minded thinker in my opinion.

Hillary is much better and sees the bigger picture while Warren doesnt. I also, don't like Tim Kaine that much.

Public service which she and her husband leveraged to bring their net worth into the tens of millions and to wet the beaks of many friends.

She's also complicit in producing the suffering of millions of the most vulnerable people.

She's a good politician and one that can advance the interests of many Americans, especially when compared to the buffoon that is Trump. But let's not start pretending she's a good person. She's a self interested one who has a place in our political system.

Great leaders deserve more than others and the ability to get rich.

After all that is what Trump fans are all about. It is okay and cool for Trump to do whatever because it is expected from cool leaders. Oh but not Hillary?

Last edited by a moderator:
As an independent responding.

th

But that's why I make a point of not liking any of them. Keep it at degrees of hate. :cool:

Back