Name some of your favorite ufc flops

maxresdefault.jpg

Andy Wang. Could’ve been a two weight class GOAT.

Micheal chandler! You heard it here first. I’m from the future, and in that future have seen him be slept by a featherweight. Oh wait, that’s from this same time frame as all of you :)

I am onboard with this this. He came with this aura which faded really fast. While he was fighting the best at no point did he look the dominant fighter that promised.

I would also say Jon Jones with the failed drug tests when he was expected to win those fights clean and his behavior outside the ring. That was pretty disappointing for a guy who could of ended up the goat.

Cain Valequez too, Looking like a complete beast in 2013 and then 1-2 after that. This was a pretty big flop after what was expected (of course injury played a big role in this).

Gilbert was a flop in Pride so i dont know why youd think he'd do better in the UFC.

I dont have favorite flops. I focus on success,and advancement.
Dude, come on. Fedor has been on a flop for about ten years now, and yet he is still one of your favourites?

I think that is a crappy attitude to have. Not everyone needs to have success and advancement for me to root for them.

Mousasi. Wasn't really a flop but he could've done soooo much more. He could've been MW champ.

Back