Opinion Name me a Pundit from your side of the aisle you despise.

Laurence Fox.

decd55535ae34858ba2493a7b1796c65Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjk1ODk5MzQ5-2.73066423.jpg

He's a complete idiot and everything he says seems just designed to provoke people over the most petty rubbish. You can tell he had no friends at school.

My wife constantly refers to him as 'One of your lot'. It drives me mad!

Last edited:
I find damn near all of them to be in the same boat from any side. They all distort facts and work on people's emotions, like they're cutting a pro-wrestling promo. Some are a little more zealous than others, but they all run the same game.

That said, if I could cancel Greg Gutfeld, I would.

I don't despise anyone, but I don't like any pundits. It's not respectable work.

Too many to name them all tbh. Lately it's Tim Pool because of all his hyperbolic language and framing.

Crowder is an egotistical prick, the way he treated his pregnant wife smoking a cigar like a lazy bum telling her to go do chores while he sat on his ass, also dude is so insecure and always has to be the center of attention.

They're not full time pundits but Anthony Scaramucci and Roger Stone are the type that make you feel dirty just being in their presence. Both complete sleezeballs.
I like stone. He is who is he is. Owns it. That said I trust him as far as I can throw lizzo, so he can’t have any power

There is nobody from "my side of the aisle".

I stopped thinking like that a long time ago.
Exactly. There are politicians and pundits with whom I align better than others. But I have zero loyalty to them. Why does anyone have loyalty to these guys? They aren’t loyal to you.

I vote for the ones who I agree with the most. But that’s it. Overall, I just have a generally autonomous disdain for all politicians no matter how necessary they may be.

Exactly. There are politicians and pundits with whom I align better than others. But I have zero loyalty to them. Why does anyone have loyalty to these guys? They aren’t loyal to you.

I vote for the ones who I agree with the most. But that’s it. Overall, I just have a generally autonomous disdain for all politicians no matter how necessary they may be.

^ It's as if I'm reading my own thoughts on the matter. Well said.

Beau of the 5th is the worst.....He just panders to a certain group to get views and people fall for it.
I'm surprised the "Liberal Redneck" schtick hasn't caught on more. All you need is a beat up baseball cap and a beard, and repeat Leftist talking points, and Liberals think you're some kind of enlightened genius.

I'm surprised the "Liberal Redneck" schtick hasn't caught on more. All you need is a beat up baseball cap and a beard, and repeat Leftist talking points, and Liberals think you're some kind of enlightened genius.
Don't forget his concerned voice. He's always so concerned.

I used to be a fan of Sam Harris but now I think he's a midwit even if he's right in regards to his TDS.

Broadly from the left: Taibbi, Uygur, Maher, Nathan J. Robinson, Briahna Joy Gray, Jon Stewart, Carville, Dore (really more of a useful idiot for the far right or maybe a rightist pretending to be a leftist), Ball, Kulinski. Really, almost everyone on all sides who mostly communicates with video or audio is terrible.
I'm surprised about Maher do you watch him much or just find the 1-5% clip of him hating on the woke left and miss the 95% pro democrat/liberals

I like stone. He is who is he is. Owns it. That said I trust him as far as I can throw lizzo, so he can’t have any power
His face looks like he's wearing someone else's face that was in the sun too long and is a few sizes too small.

I'm surprised about Maher do you watch him much or just find the 1-5% clip of him hating on the woke left and miss the 95% pro democrat/liberals
I watch every episode of the show in full, more because I like the discussions than because of his personal contributions to them. I don't care if someone broadly agrees with me (in fact, to the extent that they do, they are less interesting unless they're making useful observations along the way). Besides, my own views are more varied than I think you realize (I'm very pro-market, for example; and not that interested in culture-war bullshit).

Some pundits whose work I appreciate: Matt Yglesias, Jon Chait, Richard Hanania, Noah Smith, Paul Krugman, Bryan Caplan, Ross Douthat, Brian Beutler, Sam Adler-Bell, Matt Bruenig, Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabbarok, John Holbo, Scott Alexander, NNT, Brad DeLong, and Ezra Klein. I disagree with all of them a lot (obviously because they disagree with each other a lot), and some of them are pretty repulsive a lot (like Hanania), but I learn something from reading them, and I trust that they're making sincere efforts to get to the truth, as opposed to someone like Greenwald, Hannity, Shapiro, or TYT, who I think are just doing political propaganda and playing to an audience.

You clearly haven't traveled around the southern US then. My hometown of New Orleans has about 300,000 dudes that look like that guy. And the city has a liberal bent more decidedly than cities like Los Angeles.

You live in a tiny sheltered little world. Only way you couldn't have known this.

Broadly from the left: Taibbi, Uygur, Maher, Nathan J. Robinson, Briahna Joy Gray, Jon Stewart, Carville, Dore (really more of a useful idiot for the far right or maybe a rightist pretending to be a leftist), Ball, Kulinski. Really, almost everyone on all sides who mostly communicates with video or audio is terrible.
I’m a fan of Maher, but I get why people might not like him.

Since I saw he and Carville are both on your list, figured I’d link you to that episode of club random. Everything you probably dislike about either guy is on full display. If you’ve never watched the show, Maher is the weirdest, like, fastidious pot head. It’s so odd. Enjoy!

Not sure where I fit in anymore

But who I hate the most are tucker, matt walsh , Krystal and Kyle kulinski and crowder .

Back