Namajunas - "People think Joanna is Untouchable, I'll prove them wrong"

All this chicks wanting to touch each other make me appreciate wmma a lot more.

Nobody thinks JJ is untouchable lol

She got beat by Claudia in their first fight and was getting beat in their second fight until Gadelha gassed.Also,she looked terrible against a mediocre Letourneau...

Doubt it

Barely won her last fight

Yeah, not as if Tecia's striking is anywhere near the level of JJ's. Nor is her takedown defense. Rose needs a greater range of skills before she is a threat. Of course, she is still really young, and is constantly improving.

Nobody thinks JJ is untouchable lol

She got beat by Claudia in their first fight and was getting beat in their second fight until Gadelha gassed.Also,she looked terrible against a mediocre Letourneau...

Claudio is that you??

image.gif

Hopefully she is serious when she says "I’m not looking past Karolina", I would love to see her fight Joanna IF she can beat Karolina.

This quote is from "UFC 201 Fighters Talk About Saturday Night's Fights Other UFC Stars Give Their Predictions" - http://punchdrunkgamer.com/ufc-201-...other-ufc-stars-give-their-fight-predictions/

Well .. it looks like Rose will have to keep waiting to make this point. I did see some good improvements in Rose's stand up against KK, but not good enough to even give Joanna a challenge on the feet.

I do like Rose's self belief though ... she needs to think like that in order to get where she wants to go.

Back