Namajunas - "People think Joanna is Untouchable, I'll prove them wrong"

I still don't know what "gummy" arms means.

Maybe she meant Gumby arms?

1%2Bgumby2.JPG

Joanna is untouchable and I wil be the one to touch her
-thug rose

*giggity*

This fight is still unpredictable, but i'm leaning towards Karolina now. But really I have no idea. I would never ever ever bet on this one.

I was only joking. I have absolutely no idea what gummy arms are.

she was saying she thought an armbar was out of question. Not exactly like that but that was the gist. I've just never heard of gummy limbs before.

she was saying she thought an armbar was out of question. Not exactly like that but that was the gist. I've just never heard of gummy limbs before.

I'm guessing it is something along the lines of GSP saying that Dan Hardy was made of rubber.

Holy shit, is this really what Rose looks like now??
BOz7irtPTnd5prrq95bOW092o1_500.jpg

Must admit it, she has a purty mouth.

billbored.gif

Joanna Champion still gonna be Joanna Champion.

I could see Rose subbing JJ.

Get to her back, body triangle, RNC.
Claudia got her down but didn't really get to her back or go for submissions. JJ not being a good ground fighter, I could see Rose winning here

I really like Rose but she struggled a bit in her last fight. And Joanna Champion is no tiny tornado.

She would crumble in the trash talk leading up to the fight..

Of course, she's not. Nobody is untouchable. Gadelha had a lot of success early, but her style wasn't built for 5 rounds... Rose is not nearly as physically imposing as Gadelha, so I don't think she can outwrestle JJ in the same fashion. And in pure striking it won't be close. Love Thug Rose, but she has to make a massive leap to catch up with JJ.

Back