Namajunas - "People think Joanna is Untouchable, I'll prove them wrong"

golcapford

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hopefully she is serious when she says "I’m not looking past Karolina", I would love to see her fight Joanna IF she can beat Karolina.

Rose Namajunas:“The 115-pound division is stacked. I’m not looking past Karolina, but Joanna is the woman and I would love that challenge. A lot of people think Joanna is untouchable and I’d love to be the one to prove people wrong and that I can be the best in the world.”

This quote is from "UFC 201 Fighters Talk About Saturday Night's Fights Other UFC Stars Give Their Predictions" - http://punchdrunkgamer.com/ufc-201-...other-ufc-stars-give-their-fight-predictions/

Ride or doe Rose, ride or die

X-mgI5ZH2LsOkRXzai1b96FSKRWN0o7yxS-FB7wuIp2sH9tedlWSUPlCP6uTRP1Zpr2dzg=w443-h332-nc

I love me some Rose but... KK is no joke and Joanna would murk the ever loving shit out of rose.

Joanna beats the fuck out of her. Rose wants her skull dented like Cyborg Santos.

Jesus, I would not want to see Rose's face after Joanna is done with her.

She can touch her but she isn't beating her. I think Claudia would maul Rose.

Rose has the best shot of any left in my view. Definately want to see the fight.

She does not even come close to Joanna in the mental game... Let alone the physical one.

Joanna would beat the piss out of her. It would be Esparza or Penne all over again.

She's for sure next if she wins. I think her style is an interesting matchup for Joanna.

Who thinks she's untouchable? She has lost a few times already.

Don't do it Rose or Carla's sacrifice will have been in vain.

Don't think she gets past Karolina. She doesn't have the skill set of Clowdja and Joanna broke her.

Last edited:
I like watching Joanna fight. puts on good performances but untouchable is going a lil far if Claudia had 5 round gas tank she'd be champion right now more then likely (yea yea anything can happen in a fight but still)

No Joanna isn't untouchable but Rose isn't the one to touch he either.
But it wouldn't be the biggest upset we saw this year.

I like watching Joanna fight. puts on good performances but untouchable is going a lil far if Claudia had 5 round gas tank she'd be champion right now more then likely (yea yea anything can happen in a fight but still)
You should watch her Jessica Aguilar fight if you think that, Claudia's the best in the division aside from Joanna but she has serious holes in her game, legkicks being one of them.

i love rose, but she didnt look worth of a title shot in her last fight

Joanna would make Rose look like PVZ @ UFC fight night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back