• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

They’ve identified the suspect and are drafting murder warrants from what I’ve read. Dude who wrestled the rifle away is a hero. David Hogg all over this on Twitter though, sarcastically tweeting at the NRA about how only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.

Kyle Reese come back from the future?

Apparently only 4 were killed cause this kid came out of the bathroom and fought the shooter, wrestled the gun away and threw it over the counter prompting the gunman to leave.
636599917649706483-Shaw.jpg

Well I guess their no gun policy didn't work.

The guy that took him down deserves a big reward, well done guy.

We must ban waffle houses.

Chicken and waffles is a assault meal designed to kill.

I mean look at this thing.....

If you own an ar15, or any similar weapon, and want to take it into public, you have to be naked. Make that a law. It'd be hard to pack a lot of ammo, at the very least.

He was wearing a jacket that had ammo

Apparently only 4 were killed cause this kid came out of the bathroom and fought the shooter, wrestled the gun away and threw it over the counter prompting the gunman to leave.

This "kid" is a 29 yr old man, same age as the alleged shooter.

This guy is awesome.

Guy kills walks up to cops at a diner and kills them and now this? White people are crazy.

Wow. That's depressing. There definitely seems to be an uptick of crazy people choosing to go on a rampage and take others out with them rather than just shooting themselves or starting the truck in the garage without opening the door

Wait, he didn't kill himself and is still at large!?! That's no what I expected. Evil psycho there

If a Naked man is still at large for more than four hours, should they seek medical attention?

My :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did they catch this guy?

I guess he is at large. Good thing he wore a coat I guess.

Back