• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

Any word on possible motive from a non conspiracy source?

I don't think anything has been confirmed, but the white supremacy angle makes the most sense so far. He didn't know anyone at the place, so it wasn't targeted. He wasn't a former employee. There's no political angle to the building. A waffle house doesn't make much sense as a target, and it's not even a high casualty, enclosed area like a theater or concert hall.

But in a city that is only about a third black/latino, he managed to find an almost exclusive black/latino venue and 100% of his victims were black/latino.

Not to say that he was part of some radicalized group, but it seems probable that he at least had resentment toward brown people.

Maybe you don't have more, it might just be that they have easier access to guns, so can act on their psychotic urges and cause more damage.
tons of people have cars, yet we don't have mass mowdowns of crowds every day

that's not it IMO

tons of people have cars, yet we don't have mass mowdowns of crowds every day

that's not it IMO

It takes slightly more creativity to use a vehicle as a weapon.

It's not designed to be a weapon nor is it overtly obvious that it's a weapon.

No one sees a car and shouts duck.

It takes slightly more creativity to use a vehicle as a weapon.

It's not designed to be a weapon nor is it overtly obvious that it's a weapon.

No one sees a car and shouts duck.
yet substantially easier to hit your target

anybody can drive a car into a crowd, literally.
also extremely readily available if you are willing to steal one if you don't already have one

I don't actually think there should be anything resembling 'car control' i'm just showing how easy it is to kill people if one TRULY DGAF about innocent lives.

yet substantially easier to hit your target

anybody can drive a car into a crowd, literally.
also extremely readily available if you are willing to steal one if you don't already have one

I don't actually think there should be anything resembling 'car control' i'm just showing how easy it is to kill people if one TRULY DGAF about innocent lives.

I am an advocate for car control.

I think most of you are too dumb to have at will access to both motor vehicles and firearms.

We need more people are only getting dumber, more detached, more sociopathic.
As a society, we should probably try to actually build a sense of community again in the US

and not focus so much on Social Media and entitlement

no clue how we actually do that tho

Saw on news today that the Waffle House opened up again today. All sales are being donated to families of victims, or victims with hospital bill

So apparently a freaking judge original set a bail for this shooter, not a hold. 2 million I know, but if the guy came up with the cash for a cash bond he could have potentially been walking free!

What a fucking idiot. Thankfully public outcry got a higher judges' attention who overruled it

It also opened the door for some people to cry racism for a white mass murderer to be given bail, while blacks are held for possession drug charges

https://newsone.com/3794949/waffle-house-shooter-bail/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back