Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Is it wrong I imagine Vince backstage telling Kevin Dunn what a good job Jimmy Yang did after that match?

"Sign him to the main roster permanently, and give him a rock star gimmick! Give him a two week run then job him to Cena!"

so Nak is now a baby face again, and The Rising Sun is back.

wonder if they'll book him decent or if this is just going to be more of the same.

so Nak is now a baby face again, and The Rising Sun is back.

wonder if they'll book him decent or if this is just going to be more of the same.

Swerve...someone else is going to kick him in the balls.

Well, the dream is over again. For Nak anyway. At least Cesaro seems to have a singles program now. Props to Rollins for playing a jackass so well Cesaro looks like Stone Cold.

<20>

ANNND STILL....

OGC.58cfd33fe8208f0dc01c618f828a4cf8

I can't remember what metric we're using anymore. Does sink mean "Swagsuke is the greatest thing in the world so anything less than 10 world title reigns is wasting his talent," or "Nakawhateverthefuck is an overrated weirdo and he should be treated no better than Bastion Booger."

I can't remember what metric we're using anymore. Does sink mean "Swagsuke is the greatest thing in the world so anything less than 10 world title reigns is wasting his talent," or "Nakawhateverthefuck is an overrated weirdo and he should be treated no better than Bastion Booger."
Yeah I’m not sure what is going on here. This thread couldn’t be any more wrong. He didn’t sink he didn’t swim he just turned around floated on water while drinking margaritas.

Big Nak has done good. It is time for him to strong style the Young Fucks and Omega up their asses for the Hentai Otaku Belt.

This happened after a loss to King Corbin.

Back