Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Holy horseshit...this thread is still going? The fact he's still employed for probably 6 figures should settle this debate once and for all.

I think hes ok. Not sure why he is so over with japanese audiences to be honest.

I think hes ok. Not sure why he is so over with japanese audiences to be honest.

he was the king in japan for a long while before Okada took over
you'd need to go back and watch his older stuff- formation of Chaos etc he was also very different for a while

he was the king in japan for a long while before Okada took over
you'd need to go back and watch his older stuff- formation of Chaos etc he was also very different for a while
Tanahashi was the king, he was the midcard IC king.

Let's not rewrite history here.

Holy horseshit...this thread is still going? The fact he's still employed for probably 6 figures should settle this debate once and for all.
Can u close and delete is thread from ever existing ?

- ur friend lake

But I’m really throw this thread away and ban heretic while ur at ur

I asked Wade Keller last week (subscriber ask Wadę podcast) what Nakamura doing. WK said he wasn’t injured or retired, just being treated as a special event. And this Friday WWE responds to me.

Nakaumra is a good wrestler. He just isn't the best wrestler in WWE. His mic skills are ok. He is big and strong, but I doubt he will become the world champion. He did defeat the Great Muta earlier this year in Japan. The Great Muta is a legend.

Back