Media Mystic Ben Askren

HornyRhino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Throwback to when Ben almost perfectly predicted the future of his UFC career.

Dana is sitting somewhere with that exact smirk in the thumbnail picture of that video

A-League competition bless

Ben is a great character for MMA. He did nothing but shine in his UFC tenure. Every fight had great highlights

HIGHLIGHTS BELOW.

Only for the 3rd fight it needs the Striking GIF added

Last edited:
1)
giphy.gif

2)
GargantuanUncomfortableHousefly-size_restricted.gif

3)
ConsciousHeavenlyFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

First fight in the UFC: gets knocked out in 15 seconds but Robbie wakes him up with punches.
Second fight: knocked out in 5 seconds.
third fight: choked unconscious.

thanks for the memories!

First fight in the UFC: gets knocked out in 15 seconds but Robbie wakes him up with punches.
Second fight: knocked out in 5 seconds.
third fight: choked unconscious.

thanks for the memories!
This and I find it hilarious that anyone tries to deny that Robbie Lawler slept him with ground and pound. His arm goes limp exactly the same way it went limp when Askren sent him to another planet.

Best fighter in the world... if Jay Heiron and Luis Santos can stop his takedowns you'd think there would be someone in the UFC that can do it as well. And those who can will destroy Askren.

My prediction is he will go 1-2 in the UFC and then retire.

Mine was better...

There's nothing more joyful than to see somebody eat humble pie .

Ben Askren the 2nd biggest fraud in the ufc. Dude didnt even train stand up.

Thats what i will always give McG props for.... he talked a whole bunch of shit but backed it up for the most part. That’s the most difficult part.

This and I find it hilarious that anyone tries to deny that Robbie Lawler slept him with ground and pound. His arm goes limp exactly the same way it went limp when Askren sent him to another planet.
What's your point? Did Askren not win that fight?

In the GIF above Askren doesn’t go limp at any point.

Robbie did though.

I’m surprised Robbie didn’t get the TKO though.

I've been an Askren hater from the get go, but i will say one thing about Askren that really surprised me.
He can handle a loss significantly better than i expected in addition to better than most other fighters as well.
And i don't mean that as a backhanded dig, the dude legitimately surprised me with how humble and classy he was which is the exact opposite of what i expected.

he should take one more fight in case the first three were flukes

Back