My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and Others) - Post Yours! (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question about promotions.

My book requires me to rollover a $50 deposit and $50 bonus (total $100) 5 times before being able to make a withdrawal. Is this even close to worth it because it really doesn't sound too appealing. Also i can only count bets of -200 or worse into the rollover.

what the heck.. i was just eyeballing a 2nd unit on freire.. he went from -110 to +110 in the first day.. then settled around +100.. and then i was lookin at lines right now.. and he's the favorite..

Damn EZ this fight is now literally a pick em on odds

I was on PB for value but now I'm thinking about Pat.

WTF to do?

Just a quick question about promotions.

My book requires me to rollover a $50 deposit and $50 bonus (total $100) 5 times before being able to make a withdrawal. Is this even close to worth it because it really doesn't sound too appealing. Also i can only count bets of -200 or worse into the rollover.

Hell no!

Long term data like that isn't as useful in the NBA. You really need to break it down on a player by player basis. My advice to you if you bet a lot of Basketball is to start a Twitter account specifically for that purpose and follow every basketball player/coach that you can. You can do okay if you keep a look out for tweets about guys going to the club the night before a game or who are feeling sore/sick that week.

That last sentence of mine is garbage, but you get what I'm saying.

Anyone know if the babalu and Petruzelli fights are gonna be on the maincard or is one of them on the uc? thanks.

Honestly, I don't know why there is that much debate over Bisping/Belfort. Backers to both sides need to acknowledge that each have clear routes to victory. Bisping doesn't deal well with heavy strikers that can overwhelm him. If Vitor can execute that, there is a good chance he KOs Bisping. With that said, Bisping has a very high output and has always been great at wearing out opponents and overwhelming them late. Belfort has been known to fade. If Bisping lasts, there is a very good chance he starts to overwhelm or at least takes the later rounds.

Anyone know if the babalu and Petruzelli fights are gonna be on the maincard or is one of them on the uc? thanks.

Judging by the fight order on the play by play and the weigh in order, I think Petruzelli is undercard and Babalu is main card.

Long term data like that isn't as useful in the NBA. You really need to break it down on a player by player basis. My advice to you if you bet a lot of Basketball is to start a Twitter account specifically for that purpose and follow every basketball player/coach that you can. You can do okay if you keep a look out for tweets about guys going to the club the night before a game or who are feeling sore/sick that week.

That last sentence of mine is garbage, but you get what I'm saying.

actually i did find a post that said they saw the bucks out last night drinking late with their wives. they weren't drunk but their wives were

Honestly, I don't know why there is that much debate over Bisping/Belfort. Backers to both sides need to acknowledge that each have clear routes to victory. Bisping doesn't deal well with heavy strikers that can overwhelm him. If Vitor can execute that, there is a good chance he KOs Bisping. With that said, Bisping has a very high output and has always been great at wearing out opponents and overwhelming them late. Belfort has been known to fade. If Bisping lasts, there is a very good chance he starts to overwhelm or at least takes the later rounds.

I think pretty much everyone agrees with this. It's just getting close to the fight, so this is our last chance to predict something crazy. If it doesn't happen, no big deal. If it does? We're quoting it until the entire thread recognizes us as Gods of Punting.

"What if Belfort takes Bisping down? He trains with wrestlers occasionally."
"I'm actually picking Bisping by flying armbar. He has that look, you know?"

Who has Bisping taken down? 80% of the fighters he has faced. He shoots on anyone who can hurt him on the feet.

-Stann 4x
-Sonnen
-Rivera 3x
-Wandy 5x
-Kang 3x
-Rashad 2x

Belfort hasn't landed a takedown in 5 and a half years. I think you might be overselling his wrestling to feel better about your bet.

LOL I'm not overselling anything. You are overselling Bisping's wrestling.

I haven't seen the Evans fight forever but Bisping was taken down 6 x himself so..

On the others:
He took Stann down? Great! Real big achievement. :rolleyes:
Kang? Does Dennis even have a pulse?
Rivera? Seriously? a 37 y/o who had 1 foot already out the door and never had any tdd to begin with. However, Jorge stuffed all 3 of Bisping's td attempt's in r2. BTW: Were those td's before or after the illegal knee?

Wandy? Sure he took Wand down, but Wandy is old as dust. Also, how long did he keep it there? And again, r3 Wand stuffed all Bisping's tdd attempts.
How about Akiyama? 0-5
Hendo? Pffft. :redface:

And if he shoots on anyone who can hurt him on the feet then why stand w/ Hendo? It's b/c Bisping couldn't take him down. And it's not as if Dan has ever showed really good tdd. But still, Bisping whiffed and gave up on a 40 y/o Hendo. Vitor's a tad quicker..

Look, I'm not even saying Vitor will win, I think it is a damn toss-up slightly favoring Vitor; however, pretending Bisping is all the sudden Chael Sonnen is ludicrous.

Last edited:
Judging by the fight order on the play by play and the weigh in order, I think Petruzelli is undercard and Babalu is main card.

i think they planned on spike.com for newton's fight and petruzelli's fight.. and spike tv for both title fights & babalu's..

then i think they switched it up. petruzelli promoted to main card..i THINK onlynewton on spike.com?

3 points:

1: every single bettor is responsible for his own bets. the instant i see the phrase "you cost me $$!!" as a prevalent saying... is the instant i bolt.

2: that said ^^^^ yea i totally know how you feel hahaha. i was sweatin it a little on federer.. way more than normal for a 2u bet.. cause i knew you guys tailed me.

3: careful w/things like that w/bucks in phoenix.. it's a misleading stat. a: teams change, b: they might only play there once or less than once per year.. an example is in the nhl.. my flyers beat atlanta like 16 in a row thru a couple years ago.. and like 22 of 23... somethin insane like that... and then atlanta (winnipeg franchise now) beat us like 6 straight games lol...

but yea, 0-24 in phoenix is pretty nuts! but phoenix is the worst team in the west right now (tho 10-10 at home).. milwaukee in top 8 in the east.. it's even money for a reason!

Milwaukee 1-0 against Phoenix in coin flips and that is the important stat between the 2 teams. they came in together as expansion teams. Milwaukee won the coin flip for the #1 pick and got Lew Alcindor, Phoenix got....who the hell knows - Neil Walk or someone.

i think they planned on spike.com for newton's fight and petruzelli's fight.. and spike tv for both title fights & babalu's..

then i think they switched it up. petruzelli promoted to main card..i THINK onlynewton on spike.com?

Who the hell knows anymore with Bellator. That's one of my gripes with them. I think they should make it clear the order of the fights and state which will be televised.

So either way, we're getting 2 Bellator prelim fights, right? I assume those will start at 6pm EST, since the main card is at 7pm EST.

So either way, we're getting 2 Bellator prelim fights, right? I assume those will start at 6pm EST, since the main card is at 7pm EST.

Prelims are on right now dude. I think we're getting all of them.

I think Vitor gets a few extra points in the betting lines cuz he's fighting in Brazil, which is closer to God, his buddy. There's no telling what an old lion will do when God is on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back