My UFC 166 Bets - Post Yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the exact same boat as you. I've called them twice about it. The support lady said they have cancelled the bet for now but my "case" is still open and not determined yet. If I don't have the money in my account when I get home from work tomorrow one poor support guy will get a very unpleasant phone call.

And the first call I made it took me 16 minutes to convince them that Assuncao didn't win by submission.
Did you also bet the line when it was @ 10?

My second bet @ 10 got approved manually as I already maxed the line (only like 180 sek or something like that), a parlay with shields by dec and assuncao by dec along with turkey on friday

odds where freakin 70

anyways I dont think they messed up the line as the odds they had on tj where shitty, they propably just got the result as a sub

I mean if the line was wrong it should have been voided at once not labeled as a loss

if turkey wins Im going to kill somebody, could you let me know how it goes, I just chatted with the support and then got an email a couple of hours later saying the bet was voided

I am in the exact same boat as you. I've called them twice about it. The support lady said they have cancelled the bet for now but my "case" is still open and not determined yet. If I don't have the money in my account when I get home from work tomorrow one poor support guy will get a very unpleasant phone call.

And the first call I made it took me 16 minutes to convince them that Assuncao didn't win by submission.

I've made myself this promise several times that I won't ever play on Unibet but it's hard to resist when they fuck up lines constantly. However I won't bite anymore, the extra money ain't worth the CONSTANT hussle on that site.
I had pending bets suddenly dissapearing from my Unibet account. Among them was Sonnen over Shogun, Ellenberger over Rory, and Machida over Davis. I chatted with customer support, they told me my record shows no history of making those bets, and I had no proof, so it was pretty clear I could say sayanora to all that money, think it was 150-200 Euro's alltogether.

But every single one of those bets cleared once the actual fights were done, because I always get auto-generated e-mail of the results. I log in and the invested money and win money were suddenly all accounted for, even though I never talked to them about it after my initial chat. Really weird. Had other shady things happen on Unibet before all that too.

I had pending bets suddenly dissapearing from my Unibet account. Among them was Sonnen over Shogun, Ellenberger over Rory, and Machida over Davis. I chatted with customer support, they told me my record shows no history of making those bets, and I had no proof, so it was pretty clear I could say sayanora to all that money, think it was 150-200 Euro's alltogether.

But every single one of those bets cleared once the actual fights were done, because I always get auto-generated e-mail of the results. I log in and the invested money and win money were suddenly all accounted for, even though I never talked to them about it after my initial chat. Really weird. Had other shady things happen on Unibet before all that too.
I think the field on the right side only shows the bets from the current month, if you made early bets you could propably find them in the history section if you search month by month

I think Palhares getting banned is a bit too strong. What he does by cranking on them after they tap is awful and can fuck them up, but so is extra shots after a guy gets KO'd. Rampage got KoTN after blatantly hitting Wand twice after KO'ing him.

Luca getting lots of hate over at sbr the prick basically threatened one of the poor suckers who pay for his "premium" pack.

Kinda funny the bloke is batshit crazy

I think Palhares getting banned is a bit too strong. What he does by cranking on them after they tap is awful and can fuck them up, but so is extra shots after a guy gets KO'd. Rampage got KoTN after blatantly hitting Wand twice after KO'ing him.

I didnt see the fight but I saw the gif. Pierce is tapping but fight isnt over until the ref stops it. Partly refs fault for being so far. If he let it go early and then the ref didnt see it, guys woulda said it isnt over yet ala dan miller fight.

From the gif once phalhares notices the ref lets it go a second later. Think cutting him is harsh. Esp after not giving him the 50k.

I think the field on the right side only shows the bets from the current month, if you made early bets you could propably find them in the history section if you search month by month
That wasn't it, I scrolled it back. And customer chat and I went over it several times. The pending bets just flatout dissappeared from my account. But I did get it back after the fights, even though my on-site bet-slip didn't have any of those bets on it. As I said, very odd.

Luca getting lots of hate over at sbr the prick basically threatened one of the poor suckers who pay for his "premium" pack.

Kinda funny the bloke is batshit crazy

LOL. That thread is epic derp on both sides really. Luca screwing himself every time he types, and everyone else pretending to know shit about law.

BTW: Love the BT story and completely agree w/ Guillaumechrist that my man BT Is one of the most genuine dudes itt. Mean muggin and flexin LMAO

haha thought someone might get a kick out of that story, appreciate the good words, man. You are good people too (no Lance Bass)

Btw, as a Yanks fan it's not in my nature to say this, but congrats on the BoSox, had money on them so I was pretty happy they moved on, too. Love watching Uehara pitch.

Also, you like a bet on Detroit or Oakland tonight? I'm pretty confused on this one, Gray dude is Nasty but Verlander's looked great last time out as well. If it wasn't for the Tiger's bullpen being such shit then I'd definitely be on Detroit, but right now I'm only slightly leaning towards betting them. Don't feel confident at all either way.

I didnt see the fight but I saw the gif. Pierce is tapping but fight isnt over until the ref stops it. Partly refs fault for being so far. If he let it go early and then the ref didnt see it, guys woulda said it isnt over yet ala dan miller fight.

From the gif once phalhares notices the ref lets it go a second later. Think cutting him is harsh. Esp after not giving him the 50k.

Paul Harris did the very same thing at ufc117. He did to a guy in 2007 where they had to pry him off of a choke. He's done similar things in bjj tournaments.

How many times should one guy potentially ruin someones life/career before being banned?

You can honestly make an argument for just 1 time being too many times. I think this is a good call.

From what I could tell it looked like Palhares cranked after the tap, not just 'failed to let go.'

He probably didn't mean to do it on purpose. It's probably 90% instincts and adrenaline.... but if you've been in trouble once before for it you would assume that's the one and only warning you get. How many chances should you get?

Paul Harris did the very same thing at ufc117. He did to a guy in 2007 where they had to pry him off of a choke. He's done similar things in bjj tournaments.

How many times should one guy potentially ruin someones life/career before being banned?

You can honestly make an argument for just 1 time being too many times. I think this is a good call.

Yeah, he's extremely disliked on the bjj/grappling circuit for all the retarded shit he's pulled (no pun intended) throughout the years.

What about the Hendo/Bisping fight? Hendo gets a pat on the back from the mma world for that extra blow. Yeah, it looked cool as hell, but it was incredibly irresponsible to throw another full power haymaker like that after you know your opponent is lying on the floor out cold. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but you can pretty much garantee people have died from far lesser impact like that in the real world.

I don't buy the whole 'fight till the ref stops it', it's a cop-out.

BFO shows Pinnacle as having Melendez/Sanchez o1.5 rounds at -108. No other bookie has that line from what I can tell.

will be going on vacation for a week, wont get time to make plays for next UFC event or this sunday or next sunday.

UFC bets so far:
- Dodson + cormier: 2u to win 1.2u
- JDS: 1.5u to win 2.9u

NHL plays thursday

COL (3-0) @ BOS (2-0)
- COL has only given up 1 goal in all 3 of their games and looked decent in their last game vs my leafs
- BOS has also only given up 1 goal in both of their 2 games
- Jiggy is confirmed to start for COL, and not sure why they would sit varlamov
- both teams look fairly similar in stats so far with 100% PK
- interesting stat is last year COL was 4-16-4 on the road vs BOS 16-5-3
- but again COL looks like a different team
- with varlamov playing, i'd bet COL as the underdog, but with jiggy in net, its hard to gauge how good he'll start.
pick is BOS, but passing at current odds

CBJ @ BUF
- BUF has had some scoring issues, scoring only 4 goals in 4 games
- BUF is 0-3-1, but miller has been sitting last 2 games, and is confirmed to start vs CBJ
- pick is CBJ, might put them in a RR, or just take the under

CAR @ WAS
- WAS has given up 12 goals in their 3 games and has been outscored 10-3 5v5
- CAR hasn't looked that much better, and khudobin is confirmed to start
- ovekchin is a beast with 4 goals and 6 points. dude has 24 shots in 3 games (look for player prop)
- pick is WAS, passing on a bet, thinking of the over

PHX @ DET
- Howard confirmed for DET
- pHX given up 10 goals in their last 2 games, wont matter who starts for PHX
- DET is the better team
- pick is DET, but kinda pricey to bet

FLO @ TAM
- Thomas was injured last game, markstrom coming in
- FLO also plays b2b tmrw night
- tampa has had 2 close games, and had to come back in 2 of their games i think
- FLO was 7-16-1 last year on the road; TAM was 12-10-2 at home
- pick is TAM; pass at odds

TOR @ NAS
-the one team i've watched all their games, and they have looked pretty bad in all of them. not a 3-1 team
- TOR looked slow and had problems getting it out of their own end with lots of give aways
- TOR has a lot of guys out on injury or suspension
- Bernier shows likely to get the start
- Lupul is questionable and is game time decision whether he will play
- if bernier (7-1 vs NAS) and lupul are out and not playing, I will bet NAS. if both play i might bet TOR. otherwise just a pass

WIN @ MIN
- backstrom got injured, harding is going to start
- WIN has looked good averaging 4 goals per game, but allowing 3.3 GAA and 36 Shots against
- MIN is 0-1-2, but they have all been close games
- WIN plays b2b tmrw night
- pick is WIN, bet depending on if pavelec gets the start

MON @ EDM
- EDM has given up 15 goals in 3 games and will be hard to win games that way
- Budaj is starting for MON who was 8-1-1 with 2.28GAA, .908SV%
- MON playing b2b and lost to CAL last night
- Dubnyk is getting the start with a 6.53 GAA and .831SV%
- pick is EDM, playing the over

SJ @ VAN
- 2 of the top teams in the west
- both teams known for their home records
- SJ has 17 goals in their last 3 games, which is utterly insane while only giving up 4
- VAN has looked ok, with their wins coming over NJ and CAL and EDM
- important to note they've already played this season in SJ and SJ won 4-1
- pick and bet SJ

NYR @ ANH
- first off Rick nash might be out and not playing
- second i mentioned before but NYR have the worst started schedule in all sports lol
- NYR starts with a 10 game road trip, and will be away from home for almost a month
- Starting to take a toll on them, losing 9-2 their last game vs SJ, with king henry getting pulled after 5 goals
- ANH was 16-7-1 at home last year
- hiller is getting the start
- pick and bet is ANH

Plays:
- ANH: 1.5u to win 1u
- SJ: .5u to win .4u
- WIN: .8u to win 1u
- RR of CAR/WAS o5.5 + MON/EDM o5.5 + SJ: .5u x3
- 6 team OT RR: .1u x 15 (any 2 hit break even)

hockey

just to add -- SJ is now 8-0 in last 8 games (don't know past 8 games) vs van, too. (3-0 in season last year, 4-0 in playoffs, 1-0 so far this year) -- i wonder if they'll be nearly as good on road as they are in the shark tank, but i think i'll play them, too.

my leans:
even tho 10 games, if i'm being selective... i do NOT like a ton.

likely plays (not sure if i'll do straights or a RR or something), just gettin to look now....

washington -158
detroit -160
toronto -105 (lupul is playing)
sj -112

lesser leans:
col-bos U5.5
van-sj U5.5
edm -127

your wpg bet might have merit with backstrom out but passing

Do the lines on Bellator seem off to anyone else? Other than Patricio, I don't see anyone being as large a favorites as they are, but I could be wrong. Went small on all the dogs other than the guy Friere's fighting.

Fri 10/11 3001 JJ Ambrose 5.250 o2

741.png

so much for betting holm & benoit lol. and i don't even remember who cejudo is, sheesh so steep bellator and legacy both on friday. some bday present those lines are, mr. kalikas, thx for nothing!

What about the Hendo/Bisping fight? Hendo gets a pat on the back from the mma world for that extra blow. Yeah, it looked cool as hell, but it was incredibly irresponsible to throw another full power haymaker like that after you know your opponent is lying on the floor out cold. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but you can pretty much garantee people have died from far lesser impact like that in the real world.

I don't buy the whole 'fight till the ref stops it', it's a cop-out.

Hendo got cut for that, though. He only got to come back because he murdered Fedor

I`m on Rosa and Ambrose like everyone else. Not a great Bellator card

Would've liked to see more of Palhares at 170, he's a freak brick house looking dude and is always involved in some odd shit going down in his fights so it makes things interesting.

That being said, I don't really care, dude has done this twice now, holding on to subs too long and it's a sub that is widely considered to be the most dangerous to people's limbs and can ruin careers the way people's knees can get mangled. Never been a big fan of the guy and I understand that he might just be stupid and not necessarily a bad person who's being an asshole just to be an asshole, but he's gotta learn his lesson at some point, even if he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Might be harsh cutting him but it's not something that bothers me, he wasn't gonna be a title contender or anything special at 170 imo. You can't be a just a good fighter and get away with the bullshit he's pulled. Bellator or somewhere else will take him in now, he'll be fine, hopefully he stops doing this to himself b/c he has no one else to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back