My Training Video

HelioKnows

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new here. Long story short I have a garage with some mats in it and all kinds of boxing and mma gear. I have a few friends that i get together with and we train in grappling and striking just for fun. I recently bought a video camera and I recorded out last session and made a little movie of it. I plan on doing this everytime we train. We usually train once a week or so. My name is Jimmy (big guy in black sweatshirt), Patrick is the smaller guy, and William is the other big guy. I have a little bit of experience in boxing, and I am just now learning grappling. Patrick has done the Gracie Combatives DVD set and got his blue belt through that and he has trained at some BJJ gyms in the past. William has no experience what so ever. None of us train at a MMA gym and we do this just for fun. I would like to join a gym in the future and possibly even fight who knows.. but I figured I would share this video, constructive criticism is welcome. Like i said I will be making lots more of these videos so if you like to watch then subscribe to my channel on youtube and like the videos please. peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_04vAGfTA

i would suggest joining a gym. like right now

I'm not going to watch this video, but I know exactly how this thread will play out.

Go join a gym.

lol... thread of the year.

Dude, take your video down before the rain of ridicule comes.

It's pretty bad.

Very explosive shot in the beginning of the video.

You guys really don't realize just how bad you are, do you? :icon_neut

i could be your world champion if you guys start a garage league......

also

Mom- "JIMMY, I need to park in the garaaaaage!! Move ya mats!"

Jimmy- "But maaaaaa, the guys was comin' over for GFC tonight......"

Ezekiel with a sweater, is made all the sweeter by black and white slow mo

If I was you guys I'd find a good bjj or judo gym and start training. It will be really good to have a space to do extra training in once you have developed your game a bit more.

Ezekiel with a sweater, is made all the sweeter by black and white slow mo

I thought this was run-of-the-mill bad until I saw the sweater ezekiel. That was some next-level shit.

Swezekiel?

Also that throw at 2:55 was seriously unsafe when your opponent doesn't know how to breakfall so go join a gym.

I think someone who really hates these guys, posted the link here : D

Oh and...one of them is wearing socks so if you thinkg it doesn't get worse than that...:eek:

I thought this was run-of-the-mill bad until I saw the sweater ezekiel. That was some next-level shit.

Swezekiel?

Also that throw at 2:55 was seriously unsafe when your opponent doesn't know how to breakfall so go join a gym.

i lol'd at the sweatshirt ezekiel too. and the guy's head bouncing at 2:55 was joyous.

i had a guy in no-gi the other night try to x choke me with my rash guard... it was his first class, however, so i cut him some slack.

This is 3 Sherdog members getting together to make troll thread of the year.

Guaranteed.

I hate to go all mom and shit on y'all, but this fella came on here very politely and respectfully. He didn't know, but he wants to learn, and he had the guts to post a video. I'm not even sure I'd do that, and I've been training for 5-1/2 years. :)

I hate to go all mom and shit on y'all, but this fella came on here very politely and respectfully. He didn't know, but he wants to learn, and he had the guts to post a video. I'm not even sure I'd do that, and I've been training for 5-1/2 years. :)

As funny as the video is, she's right.

You have a point, Mum.

I don't think they live close to a gym. If one of them is a blue belt through the online course, surely he scoped the local area for a gym first, then had to settle for the online course... What can we really say that will help?

Back