My town is targeting toxic masculinity...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There is a movement called " toxic stops here" the idea is to show that women don't want to be bothered by men. Now if this was mid 2000s I would understand but it's the late 2010s and I have NEVER seen a dude hit on a chick since 2012.

I mean I am from Canada b.c and it's full of purple haired feminist in my area or anyone remotely attractive looks super pissed.

I don't understand why have this movement and I don't know what to say but to show my appreciation for reading this i post this pic:

blonde.jpg

Edit:

Found the pic that is posted on bus stops and around town.

children-of-the-street-society-two.jpg

Last edited:
So what is about the movement?

If it does not have a target then it should not last.

Let em have that movement. Hopefully they move waaaaay over to the side away from the hot chicks.

I always thought you were from South America.

Its just ugly chicks with nothing to do ... let them have their fun ...

Btw Ts

Women don't want to be bothered by UGLY men.
That's all....

Kthanks Bruva

giphy.gif

Do you mean, like, a snipe hunt? Go out in the woods, look for a thing that isn’t there? Maybe leave a buddy behind, all scared and alone?

you are in Canada dude, in a couple of years the flag is gonna be a gay muslim with blue hair

We could get to the point where if any type of conservation is started, it'll have to be by women otherwise men will fear being accused of harassment. Do you honestly think women will be on board with always having to approach men all the time? Probably not.

However, that would make it easy for men. Do nothing and let women come to you to get laid, if they want to fuck they'll have to make the effort.

Want to call our masculinity 'toxic' until there's a fire or some maniac is chasing your scary ass. Then it's all, "there's no REAL MEN left in our society" when we don't do shit.

However, that would make it easy for men. Do nothing and let women come to you to get laid, if they want to fuck they'll have to make the effort.

That's the world I want to live in

It is funny because women are attracted to strong masculine men. They hate make feminists.

Last edited:
Problem, reaction, solution

Create the problem, await the reaction, move in to be the hero who has the solution.

Btw Ts

Women don't want to be bothered by UGLY men.
That's all....

Exactly.

I don't want to be bothered by ugly women either. Where's that movement?

The pussy is WAY up on the pedestal this day and age. "Make the world perfect for me cause I'm a girl". Fuuuccckkk that.

Back