my Topps UFC Bloodlines sketch card drawings

2520159_orig.jpg

9383952_orig.jpg

6748386_orig.jpg

7294197_orig.jpg

now that the set has been out a couple weeks, new ones aren't popping up every day. So I just posted the entire set at the beginning of this thread. Can only fit 4 pictures on a post and there are 12 total, so you've got to see page 2 for the rest of them

the only one you didnt capture well was gsp. other than that. All of them look amazinh.

Awesome work.

Only prob, NBK should be punching Nick, not vice versa :)

There are some really great ones in that collection. Good job.

Excellent art, but why is Condit getting punched in the face in his card against Nick Diaz.
He won that fight for one.

Not like that's an iconic knockout shot.

Excellent art, but why is Condit getting punched in the face in his card against Nick Diaz.
He won that fight for one.

Not like that's an iconic knockout shot.

It was an incredibly difficult task to find fight photos where BOTH fighters appeared to be 'doing something' at the same time. I thought that Nick throwing a jab while Condit was winding up for a punch was a good representation of both fighters...but you're not the first to mention that one. Note to self, no more puzzle cards where a punch is actually being landed!

You have serious skills, man. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I know Stephen Thompson isn't a star fighter (yet), but if you post or send me one of Wonderboy , I'll give it to him.

Back